Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,672 Comments
  • Views 146,805 Views
Seemed legit to me.

I'll do the automated register tomorrow and we'll see what's really been going on.

Maybe. Maybe Friday

Really craving a quesadilla.

There was an 87% chance of us moving to this house in Cherry Hill

BUT the deal fell through and we bought a house in Nashville instead.

IMG_0224.jpeg

There was an 87% chance of us moving to this house in Cherry Hill

BUT the deal fell through and we bought a house in Nashville instead.
CH from what I known years ago had top notch school system and along with Haddonfield were the two most affluent $$$ towns in Camden County. CH had (maybe still has) plenty of hot girls. Blitty, you would have made a killing if you lived there in your early single days.

Smart move IMO not moving to that state. One reason knew had to move seeing the writing on the wall years ago was the chart below. As you can see an underfunded by lots pension fund because of the majority of not-giving-a-fuck politicians. And we know those pensions WILL be paid not matter what and the way it will be done is tax, Tax, TAX!
And I believe you made a great move economically. I'm going back 10+ years and hearing all these people from SJ moving to Tenn. I'm thinking WTF is there lol. Why not Kentucky right next door? And you know what the big reason I heard was the cleaner air in Tenn lol. Probably every state has cleaner air than NJ? Not much talk about the business climate but maybe these people knew more than me.

Dang, Blittster and I coulda been doing lunch at Whelihans!

Let's get the next one.

Last edited:
Dang, Blittster and I coulda been doing lunch at Hennigans!

Let's get the next one.
Stevie there was a place called Big John's that for lunch we would and plenty other wouldn't mind driving 20-30 minutes to get a cheese steak. I'm going back like 1980's. It was the BEST one around. Look I can still get it on the map. Right next WaWa.

Read this article just now from a big fan from NJ101.5 .....
If true GL's type go guy ...
The tale that was told about the restaurant's namesake, "Big John," was that he was a huge guy with a great appetite and a passion for gambling. Rumor had it the restaurant changed ownership when he lost it in a poker game! Not sure if that's true or if it's just a "suburban legend" that added to the mystique of the local hot spot.

1400323911000-chl-6faysypadgxywnshl45-original.jpg

Getting demolished back in 2014.

Attachments

• B42D3384-CAFF-4D6D-A81C-B13EF1B213A9.jpeg
    B42D3384-CAFF-4D6D-A81C-B13EF1B213A9.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 40
:lmao:

Damn, lost it in a poker game?!

That's crazy!!!!

Best cheesesteak I ever had when I lived in NJ was in South Deptford, NJ

It was actually a chicken cheessteak.

By far the best and not even close

Smart move IMO not moving to that state. One reason knew had to move seeing the writing on the wall years ago

And I believe you made a great move economically. I'm going back 10+ years and hearing all these people from SJ moving to Tenn. I'm thinking WTF is there lol. Why not Kentucky right next door? And you know what the big reason I heard was the cleaner air in Tenn lol. Probably every state has cleaner air than NJ? Not much talk about the business climate but maybe these people knew more than me.

Agreed.

Made an extra 200K on the appreciation of house in TN, than I would have in NJ.

Also saved about 30K in property taxes from past few years.

And clean air is cool 👍🏼

Pop tart, strawberry
Pancakes, 3 with syrup

Wawa cheese/crackers/grapes thing. Delicious.

Early Wawa trip because the bathrooms are down at work so I was asked to take an 11 am lunch, bought the usual for later. It's gonna taste like shit coming out of the fridge. I've switched to pomegranate berry iced teas and they're uber delish.

That manager (I think) walked by, he's black. He snickered and said "crackers for the cracker".

Unexpected. Rogue was right about him.

Went with the beef quesadilla with added smoked apple wood bacon today, with Pomegranate Berry iced tea to drink.

Delicious, psyched about the new iced tea discovery.

Amazing how beautiful life can be sometimes.

Reese’s Cups are 🔥

Just bought a bunch of them.

Also roast beef, Muenster cheese, everything bagels and mayo…