Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,541 Views
I got this junk

sweetened with monkfruit
A9D7D61C-2997-4ACB-B836-6B4F7D37D279.png

Review that shiz please

Gotta plan my post-Magic Spoon future

It’s fine. Do a few scoops with almond milk. I got discounted at costco. Suppose I need to compare with magic spoon to see if it’s worth the big retail bucks.

There’s life pre-Magic Spoon Frosted cereal and life post-Magic Spoon Frosted. Those are two extremely different worlds.

Wifey was traumatized by the Magic Spoon Frosted. Now every time I bring home some new food item she questions it.

Me - Do you guys want cheeseburgers for dinner?
Her - Hmmmm... are these real pretzel buns or are they some weird keto shit?
Me - They're real!
Her (still apprehensive) - Okay...

Total food consumed today. Few cups of roasted unsalted peanuts in the shell. Maybe 500 calories.
Two bananas, couple watermelon slices (fucking whole watermelon "on sale" for $7.99CAD) and a couple bottles of Pepsi no sugar.
After walking and drinking lots of fluids I had no appetite after 4pm and only ate the watermelon slices.

FWIW: I only buy peanuts in the shell so that I consume them a couple at a time and only as fast as I can shell them and not by the handful (if they are already had the shell removed) as I can really scarf them down. Also, I buy unsalted, the salted ones are just too salty.

As I write this I feel completely stuffed/satiated like I ate a whole pizza. It's strange because I've eaten very little during the last 12 hours..
Does exercise curb appetite? If so I'm gonna get skinny real fast.

Last edited:
That does seem like a crazy low amount of food.

That does seem like a crazy low amount of food.
of my 2070 allowable calories i have 1800 available because of the walking and the cals burned.
this is after i consumed that food i mentioned

I'm no expert but you should probably eat something.

Walking isn’t excercise, pal.

Time for you to graduate to jogging.