Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 139,957 Views
I can already tell you I'm probably not gonna be ordering them again at this price... there's only 200g per box which is half what you get in a normal cereal box. :facepalm I don't even want to compute the cost per bowl.

I'm surprised that this is basically the only option for very-low-carb cereal.

Just dice up some chicken/fish and pour skim milk over it.

• Cheers
Reactions: MrX
Any sardines fans? I've never had them. So cheap.

IMG_20210406_100747.jpg

How purple are your keto strips lately?

we busted out our blood tester from the 2019 keto fad days.

once I start mutilating my body for a diet fad, is when you know I’m not messing around

The honey nut Magic Spoon doesn't taste like honey or nuts. It has a weird artificial sweetness to it. Doesn't taste bad, but it does feel like you're eating fortified packing peanuts.

that's a good choice

kato's top 5 cheeseburger chains

1 - shake shack
2 - in and out
3 - habit burger
4 - five guys
5 - wendy's
Never had Habit Burger. You very have Fuddruckers Kato?

How purple are your keto strips lately?
Still medium-high. Based on what I read I'm in "fasting ketones" territory which is unnecessarily high. Although the strips only measure urine ketones vs. blood ketones which are a better indicator of your level of ketosis, so I'm probably fine. Your blood thing is a better tool.

The honey nut Magic Spoon doesn't taste like honey or nuts. It has a weird artificial sweetness to it. Doesn't taste bad, but it does feel like you're eating fortified packing peanuts.
Frosted, pal.

Frosted.

I used a 10% coupon code and subscribed (saving an additional 10%).

:handshake:

If I'm seeking out no carb cereal, I'm assuming that it is fortified packing peanuts.

Frosted, pal.

Frosted.

I used a 10% coupon code and subscribed (saving an additional 10%).

:handshake:
I also have the Frosted, Fruity, Cocoa and Peanut Butter. We shall see.

I just sampled the Frosted and Cocoa flavors. The Cocoa is not bad at all. But you really need to use your imagination to conjure up both the Frosted and Honey Nut "flavors".

Ima finish them, but LOL do I feel like a sucker for spending 70 Canadian dollorz on just under a kilo of this airy stuff.

"Packing peanuts is about right. It got worse as it went along." -Wife of Matty's review of the Honey Nut