Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,351 Views
IMG_20210301_081037.jpg

:cripwalk:

Life cereal w/2% milk

Turns out Joey Rain has been using Noom since the last time we discussed our fat bodies and he dropped 35lbs in 3 months.

I'm on pace to do the same but I feel even more urgency to drop the weight now that I know he's 20lbs ahead of me.

:mudcat:

#dattwinlife

We're kicking this into high gear boys:

Hydroxycut pill

This stuff is strong as fuck. Poor man's Adderall.

We're kicking this into high gear boys:

Hydroxycut pill

This stuff is strong as fuck. Poor man's Adderall.

wait, the original forumula? (not sure what they can sell in canada)

does it have ephedrine/ephedrene?

take care of your liver, bro

No ephedrine. It's mostly caffeine extract and apple cider vinegar.

hydroxycut-pro-clinical-72ct-supplement-facts.gif

Thermogenesis brah

It basically kickstarts your metabolism, and yeah I think the apple cider vinegar does help suppress hunger.

and this is for what? Suppress hunger?
main effect would be to boost metabolism/thermogensis

but yeah a nice little side effect of stimulants is that it supresses and blunts appetite momentarily and can increase dopamine to motivate to workout harder/longer

boost endurance

I signed up for a 14-day Noom trial. After answering a bunch of questions about me and my goals it set my daily caloric "budget" to 1460. I logged all my meals and snacks today and ended up right on the nose.

Boys, I am looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast. 🤤

Yeah I myfitnesspal often and tdee calculator. 1460 for a dude your size is pretty rugged... good luck.

Airpop popcorn with salt only is a good "treat".

I signed up for a 14-day Noom trial. After answering a bunch of questions about me and my goals it set my daily caloric "budget" to 1460. I logged all my meals and snacks today and ended up right on the nose.

Boys, I am looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast. 🤤
I'm on myfitnesspal as well and do a 2000 cal a day plan. 90% of the time I'm well under 2k, some days I go over a little and a few times a month I blow over my daily total, due to snacking on cheese and italian genoa salami. The thing is though that after having a day where I went over the target cals I shrug it off and go back to "doing work" and pickup where I left off. I'll never be perfect and so I don't punish myself for not being so.

I'm still walking at least 2km's daily, as many as 6kms a day but usually in the 2.5 - 3.2 KM range. 2 miles is 3.2Km's and I like that number.

My clothes are starting to get really loose. Oh, yes, still very fat, but much less so than 5 months ago.

wait, the original forumula? (not sure what they can sell in canada)

does it have ephedrine/ephedrene?

take care of your liver, bro
Ephedrine is banned here that I know. That shit is dangerous

i had a friend in high school that took fen fen

that shit worked

We're going full Noom boys.

Oatmeal w/skim milk
0% fat Vanilla Skyr yogurt
Banana
Hard-boiled egg
1/2 Hydroxycut pill