Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,336 Views
Is this for BP/health reasons? Sounds brutal.

my blood pressure is glorious

yes, health reasons as in, adding salt to things can cause you to be unhealthy (or so some say).

you get used to no salt very quickly

Wow. Don't think i'd ever want to be that healthy, salt is a major component of my life.. While I dont know the last time I added salt to a plate, like with a salt shaker, I use it in cooking every day. Taking out 1/5 of the flavors humans can detect exponentially decreases the range/complexity of tastes of dishes. And you cook a lot too don't you tronner?

A heart doctor told me people go overboard with the no salt thing. He said too little salt can be as bad as too much salt. And that for the most part the majority of people don't need to lower their salt intake.

Two bowls of fruit loops
Three hot dogs, on toasted buns (highly recommended)

Strawberry cheese strudel (last of the 4-pack)

I get enough salt from the 2 or 3 times a week I eat in a restaurant.

A heart doctor told me people go overboard with the no salt thing. He said too little salt can be as bad as too much salt. And that for the most part the majority of people don't need to lower their salt intake.

Yeah you need to maintain electrolyte balance but sodium is already present in most animal products and processed foods.

Two bowls of fruit loops
Hamburger w cheese 🍔 🧀

Ate mung bean noodles. High source of protein. Mixed it with thai peanut sauce.

Not sure I’d eat them again

-Toast w/natural peanut butter that your brother-in-law keeps in the fridge for some godforsaken reason
-Pitted dates that your brother-in-law keeps on his desk as a poker snack

-Toast w/natural peanut butter that your brother-in-law keeps in the fridge for some godforsaken reason
-Pitted dates that your brother-in-law keeps on his desk as a poker snack

I keep natural peanut butter in the fridge as well.

the store bought stuff, I keep in the pantry.

I agree on temp preference. Google says it will mold though.