Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 150,430 Views
English muffin w/ PB
4 pieces of cheddar cheese

I would feel like a tremendo pawn if I woke up in the middle of the night for the sole purpose of consuming protein.

Oh lawd

Coffee
water
chicken caprese salad w/ spinach

Bacon is having the same.

I would feel like a tremendo pawn if I woke up in the middle of the night for the sole purpose of consuming protein.

Oh lawd

i hear ya, pal.. believe me, it gets old... but if the goal is to gain muscle mass, its almost a must ... cant let my body go 8 hours without putting something in it... its a 20 wk or so ordeal... very used to it.

scrawny i something ill never be accused of being ... that and tall :lol:

i hear ya, pal.. believe me, it gets old... but if the goal is to gain muscle mass, its almost a must ... cant let my body go 8 hours without putting something in it... its a 20 wk or so ordeal... very used to it.

scrawny i something ill never be accused of being ... that and tall :lol:

Hey Ray Ray. You ought to consider getting a high paying, hard working job with long hours. Then you can make 5-10k a week and still get lots of exercise. The best part is that you don't have to bother with shit like sleep. I have been working 8am-11pm for the last 3 days. Eat a donut muscle boy.

One banana for breakfast. Large bowl of Pho for lunch. Large Chicken Burrito for Dinner. 6 oz after work vodka and limes.

:guitar:

man mr.q ... i actually had a bad craving for a vodka/soda the other day... i might have to sneak out to the semi-country-cougarish bar in the next few nights for a few ...

i have fucking crows feet.. i need my beauty sleep

2 oz twine
1 mouse

2 Sugar Free Red Bulls
1 coffee with non sweetened vanilla almond milk

In London on bid'nis. Although i prefer my haddock pan fried, I had a wonderful round of fish (haddock) and chips.

Sweet Pucky. Would love to see London sometime. Have fun! Eat well...and don't forget to journal.,

Waiting for sadcat to cough up a furball.

House when was the last time you got laid? Leave Sadcat out of this.