Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 149,463 Views
Stop eating margarine Bacon. Go with butter.

some cotton candy for cotton cami

1 Clover Valley Apple Cinnamon breakfast bar
About 4 ounces Clover Valley spring water

frozen corn

shitton of sushi

i'm stuffed

This has got to be up for something. Best/Worst/Most controversial thread. Something.

Bare bones Nachos
(Tortilla chips and cheese)

Stop eating margarine Bacon. Go with butter.

actually, go with this...
613-129809-product_originl_spry_300x300.png

noted

3 eggs
2 pieces of toast with delicious margarine
4 sausage links
breakfast bar
instant coffee (french press broke new one on the way)
chili

Bacon will use whatever I provide for him to use.

its around week 9 or 10 of eating massive amounts of food... weight around 179 when i woke up (prob 83-84ish now)... bf at 12% as of last friday... been a bit depressed, so i havent been eating near enough the last 2 weeks...picked up some plant enzymes the other day and today was the first day i really feel like i can put down 4500ish calories with ease ... just had meal 3 and with the middle of the night shake and morning shake, im over 3k already and about to hit the gym... so ill hit 5500ish today when its all said and done.

lot of rice, eggs, chicken, 90-10 hamburger, white fish (ugh) and pork chops, tuna and pb ... whole wheat breads and pastas ...

all the eating sucks....at times, struggling to understand what it is im trying to accomplish... putting on weight has been tougher this time around... if i can get in the 190 range, i think ill be happy, but am trying to get closer to 195... 10-12 more weeks of food should do it ... then i should be able to hit 7-8% bf with a 15-20lb cut. ... the added muscle has def. helped my back and neck... i sleep better (when not sore) .. finding jeans/pants to fit has become a little difficult because of the added thigh muscle ...

I cannot believe you can eat that much food, let alone burn that many calories. That's just insane.

Me, all I've had so far today is a cup of coffee, a beer, and a bowl of chilli.

i do 15-20 min 3 days a week on the stair stepper... 3 min normal, 1 min as fast as i can go ... etc... it keeps the fat off

I should do that...

what-the16.jpg

I don't believe you ate that.

I would've ate that. ...if it was a little longer cooked anyways

Bacon will use whatever I provide for him to use.

he's a good boy :what?:

If you can't believe its not butter it's not butter... right? its margarine :dunno:

I like to keep it to less than 4 oz of meat/protein til dinner time usually these days. When I am working, I usually eat one banana for breakfast and then sip a bottled green smoothie til lunch. Lunch is hopefully noodles,rice, veg and a bit of protein or pho;shwarma/jamaican. Dinner time anything goes; no dessert.

Margarine is awful, but they have fought for their place in Western obesity. Kudos to you Margarine.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/25638/surprisingly-interesting-history-margarine

corbis-margarine2.jpg

Last edited: