Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,702 Comments
  • Views 150,324 Views
Those ladies really liked their margarine, it would seem.

two oats & honey granola bars
orange juice

we've stopped going to timmies for breakfast

cause we're fat

Not all margarine's are bad for you. I don't always use it, I use butter for things as well. Country crock spreads on bread easier.

I hope margarine kills me

I want to go to heaven and be like "no way, that killed me too! Let's drink one of these perfect heaven beers to that"

been up since 4, so have already eaten 2 full meals and a snack... if you have chik fil a around there, those egg white grilled chicken breakfast sammiches are some good shit

the gf started a/another/whatever diet today :lol: even though she has seen me making body transformations, she refuses to take any nutritional advice... so basically she will starve herself and eat a big meal or two a day... really the opposite of what she needs to do... she refuses to give up jasmine rice and noodles ... i can already tell im going to have to babysit her every night we go out for drinks because she wont have any food on her stomach... happyfuckingholidaystome :sbrjohn:

Did you know that's what sumo wrestlers do? They don't eat much through out the day, and then bulk up at night.

MrX
what-the16.jpg

what flag is that?

3 eggs over easy
two pieces of toast with margarine
1 cup coffee
one apple cinnamon breakfast bar
some water from the bath
1 cup goat's blood

ya, sumo guys do everything they can to stall out their metabolism ... couple hugh fattening meals a day is perfect for putting on fat ...

Determining what to eat, or how much, is a really annoying thing to do. I think we may have briefly talked about this before, but one "diet" that sticks out to me that I read about a while back, was calorie and food confusion. Never consuming the same amount of calories, within a certain time period, and never consuming the same foods with in a certain time period.

work-issued coffee

tastes like ass

Our French Press broke because the water was too hot and cracked the glass. Our new one shall arrive tomorrow and is "heat resistant". You would assume since their purpose in life is to work with scalding hot water they are all heat resistant.

You would be wrong in this assumption.

As a result bacon is on instant coffee that tastes like ass; not raunchy ass, but normal ass.

The new French Press has thicker glass. I will probably still be more careful with how hot I let the water get. I have now broken two, in a three year time frame. That's improvement for me. The instant coffee could be better, but it gets the job done.

bacon wait 2 minutes after boiling. the water should be 195 F.

:dunno:

Western omelet
Coffee w/ milk and sugar
Handful of almonds
Apple

bacon wait 2 minutes after boiling. the water should be 195 F.

:dunno:

forwarded to Cami

like I'd ever prepare food/drink for myself :lmao:

Watching dad for a few days after he has an outpatient procedure... Guy has 5 kinds of chips , little Debbie snack shit everywhere.. Looks like a family of 4 lives there... And he wonders why he feels like shit all the time