Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 146,137 Views
I would feel like a tremendo pawn if I woke up in the middle of the night for the sole purpose of consuming protein.

Oh lawd

Coffee
water
chicken caprese salad w/ spinach

Bacon is having the same.

I would feel like a tremendo pawn if I woke up in the middle of the night for the sole purpose of consuming protein.

Oh lawd

i hear ya, pal.. believe me, it gets old... but if the goal is to gain muscle mass, its almost a must ... cant let my body go 8 hours without putting something in it... its a 20 wk or so ordeal... very used to it.

scrawny i something ill never be accused of being ... that and tall :lol:

i hear ya, pal.. believe me, it gets old... but if the goal is to gain muscle mass, its almost a must ... cant let my body go 8 hours without putting something in it... its a 20 wk or so ordeal... very used to it.

scrawny i something ill never be accused of being ... that and tall :lol:

Hey Ray Ray. You ought to consider getting a high paying, hard working job with long hours. Then you can make 5-10k a week and still get lots of exercise. The best part is that you don't have to bother with shit like sleep. I have been working 8am-11pm for the last 3 days. Eat a donut muscle boy.

One banana for breakfast. Large bowl of Pho for lunch. Large Chicken Burrito for Dinner. 6 oz after work vodka and limes.

:guitar:

man mr.q ... i actually had a bad craving for a vodka/soda the other day... i might have to sneak out to the semi-country-cougarish bar in the next few nights for a few ...

i have fucking crows feet.. i need my beauty sleep

2 Sugar Free Red Bulls
1 coffee with non sweetened vanilla almond milk

In London on bid'nis. Although i prefer my haddock pan fried, I had a wonderful round of fish (haddock) and chips.

Sweet Pucky. Would love to see London sometime. Have fun! Eat well...and don't forget to journal.,

House when was the last time you got laid? Leave Sadcat out of this.