Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,538 Views
I had an actual bacon cheeseburger this weekend, complete with the bun. First total cheat meal in over 3 months.

I didn't die, nor did I weigh 240lb the next time I weighed myself. 🙃

That was on the advice of a friend who used to be a personal trainer. He claims that the occasional cheat day is useful. He mentioned something called the anabolic diet which I think is the same as cyclical keto. I think part of the idea is to not let your body get too used to one routine.

There was no change on the pee stick the day after the bacon cheeseburger. 🥳

IMG_20210613_170242.jpg

I think part of the idea is to not let your body get too used to one routine.

It makes sense

I also read keto is good to combat/choke some cancers, you heard about that?

Yes. I'd be very careful with all those claims but on the surface it does seem to make some sense. 🤷‍♂️

Personally never use the word "cheat" to describe a brief pause from the usual meal routine.

I prefer "treat" day because its part of the plan. Tomayto/Tomatto.

Weekly cheats don’t work.

maybe 1-2 a month at most

When are you going to the Honduran place again?
i hope soon. broke a tooth, had to get it extracted yesterday. implant for kato. bone graph. 2 months of a gap.

kato looks like a hillbilly.

hot kato summer

i hope soon. broke a tooth, had to get it extracted yesterday. implant for kato. bone graph. 2 months of a gap.

hot kato summer

lekkers

now you'll look like Anies from cookie thumper

hot kato summer
Someone's got comprehensive dental at work 👌 Happy gapped summer kato-san

I had an actual bacon cheeseburger this weekend, complete with the bun. First total cheat meal in over 3 months.

I didn't die, nor did I weigh 240lb the next time I weighed myself. 🙃
how did you enjoy it? I find that when I try to have a sandwich or pizza I don't enjoy it as much as I think I would

It was fine - Dairy Queen 1/4lb bacon cheeseburger🤷‍♂️ I still make myself bunless burgers at least once a week, I enjoy those better - I put fancy cheese and stuff like Dijon aioli on them 👌

I keep meaning to get a nice cheese steak. But I usually end up getting a slice of mediocre pizza after the game with the geezer team Friday nights. So I figure that's enough for the week.

Bacon and egg on a bagel
OJ
Pistachios
Laying off the candy ( had a small toothache)🍬

Last edited: