Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 119,091 Views
Something like that..:

“The Leafs offered to sign me, but I said fuck that, think I’ll go to LA, eh”

-Gretz

Spotify pays $0.00473 per stream. At $0.00473 per play, artists will need around 336,842 total plays to earn $1,472.

Do they pay the same regardless of where the person streaming is from? I know YouTube pay less from ad views from third world countries

and does the song needs to be played to the end or reach a certain time played to qualify for a payout? or is 1 second of stream enough?

Each service pays slightly different. Last I checked Youtube had the lowest amount for payout, and yes you need to listen to the majority of the song to get paid for it, 1 sec is not enough . People were setting up virtual bot farms just to game the stream system early on, but that's been largely taken care of I believe. I think the best way now is to get on a big playlist, that's probably your best shot there aside from growing your base.

Do they pay the same regardless of where the person streaming is from? I know YouTube pay less from ad views from third world countries

and does the song needs to be played to the end or reach a certain time played to qualify for a payout? or is 1 second of stream enough?

Boys, don’t sleep on the Old Hickory. I thought I would hoard, but can’t resist guzzling it down.

View attachment 3266

I just bought this because they’re out of Hudson Baby Bourbon (maybe because of what’s going on in NY?) and it’s the exact same price.

LETS GO BABBBYYYY

how many years is the other one? I;m drinking Bulleit btw. That's actually very nice for being so common and all

I narrowed down this list on Drizly. Want to grab a half dozen of them.

Which should I get?

DFC87395-E764-4158-8290-D33661FDC371.png
278F5AB7-3524-4302-A43D-663DC7DA6CA8.png
F2673013-4D1F-42EE-905B-0473D6B4FC7F.png
99FE2DE5-45E6-443D-A70F-72F6ECFB629D.png
1376EAA2-4625-4887-9232-696AFF1CF6AA.png
77AB69D9-50ED-4268-954B-0BDB77E96303.png
E1F12C8A-6561-4329-A439-8EC1EF9D8EA6.png

Elijah Craig Small Batch

Four Roses Single Barrel (the Small Batch is also delicious)

Uncle Nearest Small Batch

Makers Cask Strength (because I’ve never tried it and want to hear a review)

Woodford Reserve

I didn’t open it yet. I probably pop it open tomorrow night, Blitty.

If you get anything from High West I'd recommend the Yippee-Ki-Yay. Tasty.

Elijah Craig Small Batch

Four Roses Single Barrel (the Small Batch is also delicious)

Uncle Nearest Small Batch

Makers Cask Strength (because I’ve never tried it and want to hear a review)

Woodford Reserve

Started off with the the FR Single.

Weeeeeeeeeeee.

it's a good one $50. I used be able to get barrel proof of that. not lately

So I ended up popping open the Ol’ Hickory

I really like the bottle. Has an old school cowboy feel. What I’m saying is, I feel like a fuckin cowboy right now after opening it and tasting a sip.

VERY subtle nose. Too subtle. My preference for a nose on a bourbon is Makers Mark.

I poured it over a big sphere ice cube. My first impression is: complex. But I’m struggling to describe the notes. Is that cinnamon I’m detecting possibly?

I’m going to try a 2-finger pour near next to get a better feel. First impressions are good but I just don’t know how good yet.