Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 118,568 Views
IMG_5995.png

Last night in Vegas.

Having a 2 oz pour of Michter's US *1 Small Batch 91.4 Proof

$25. A lot of pleasant vanilla in the nose. It's quite delicious. I only ordered it because the guys on Billions "drink" Michter's 25 Year so I decided to try something new.

I managed to haggle my way into a 2 oz pour of Pappy 10 year for $100 at The Steakhouse at Circus Circus.

The Streakhouse at Circus Circus is a dimly lit, old school renowned steakhouse located in a hotel that caters to lower middle class parents with lots of young children.

It's a head scratcher. I highly recommend it. Everything was delicious. I also ate there in 2007.

Last edited:
Last night in Vegas.

Having a 2 oz pour of Michter's US *1 Small Batch 91.4 Proof

$25. A lot of pleasant vanilla in the nose. It's quite delicious. I only ordered it because the guys on Billions "drink" Michter's 25 Year so I decided to try something new.

I managed to haggle my way into a 2 oz pour of Pappy 10 year for $100 at The Steakhouse at Circus Circus.

The Streakhouse at Circus Circus is a dimly lit, old school renowned steakhouse located in a hotel that caters to lower middle class parents with lots of young children.

It's a head scratcher. I highly recommend it. Everything was delicious. I also ate there in 2007.
Haha how did that haggle go?

"Come on, you know god damn well none of the cheap fokks that come to Circus Circus will EVER buy this, you can cut me a deal !!"