Air a grievance here

• Start date
  • Replies 216 Comments
  • Views 13,495 Views
Retard Robyn moved to the wrong state to start developing fish hangups.

I would like to grieve about about Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements. I can not stand the smell or taste of fish. I actually stopped eating Thai (pad thai was my favoritest EVER) when I found out that they cook with a lot of fish oil. I almost threw up.

Can't someone invent a fish that doesn't taste like fish?

Rockfish is great. Very similar to sea bass, in fact it is also called striped bass. I know we have a ton of it up here and I'm pretty sure it's prevalent down there too.

So you don't eat any fish? From what I gather, your diet consists of hotdogs and meatloaf.

what about shellfish robyn?

Seabass is awesome and not a "fishy" fish. there are a lot of fish out there that don't really taste like fish. A good Tuna Steak is also one that I would suggest.

what about shellfish robyn?

Dood she recently can't even eat shellfish...the yummiest critters ever!!! Because they look like an animal still.

I'm sorry, but I'm eating me some skrimps, skallops and lobster pizza yo!!!

this is sad news...

Tuna is another one I thought of but I figured Robyn has had tuna and must not like it either.

I think there are plenty of commercial fish that aren't "fishy". But then again, I really like fish. I like flounder, rockfish, roughy, talapia, tile, mahi... I don't think any of those are particularly fishy.

I do agree that Salmon is fishy, though. I'll eat it, but it's not one of my favorites.

Tuna is another one I thought of but I figured Robyn has had tuna and must not like it either.

I think there are plenty of commercial fish that aren't "fishy". But then again, I really like fish. I like flounder, rockfish, roughy, talapia, tile, mahi... I don't think any of those are particularly fishy.

I do agree that Salmon is fishy, though. I'll eat it, but it's not one of my favorites.

Yeah, I enjoy a good fish myself. We are probably not the best people to ask when it comes to this stuff. Salmon is very fishy and I only like it if it is REALLY fresh. It is pretty easy to tell when it isn't.

i really like halibut

Jello high quality salmon sashimi is not fishy.

Jello have you had very fresh high qual salmon sashimi?

Jello

kato, halibut is great too. Robyn is a doo doo head.

Daft, I eat salmon and I love sushi. It's just not my favorite. Why do you keep emphasizing the "high quality" part? Do I strike you as the kind of foodie that would eat dogshit salmon? Don't take this salmon thing personally.

Grouper....*droool*
mahi mahi..yum yum.
fish sticks...omg!

o jeezus clam strips!!! :dance:

I got one word for you....CLAM CHOWDER!!!! :lock: :lock: :lock:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Oh hell yeah, Florida grouper is great.

Has anyone ever had white salmon? I had never heard of it until about 3 years ago the place I was working at got some. Very rare. Only about 1% of all salmon. They don't have the carotene that gives salmon it's red coloring.

Anyway, it doesn't taste at all like salmon. It was probably the best fish I've ever tasted in my life.

unisushi.jpg

this is my favorite

bread, make the clam chowder recipe i have given the board, do it

non-high quality fish tastes like shit

Oh hell yeah, Florida grouper is great.

Has anyone ever had white salmon? I had never heard of it until about 3 years ago the place I was working at got some. Very rare. Only about 1% of all salmon. They don't have the carotene that gives salmon it's red coloring.

Anyway, it doesn't taste at all like salmon. It was probably the best fish I've ever tasted in my life.

never ever... i'm land-locked in utah, so i have to depend on the local fish monger to make choices for me