Air a grievance here

• Start date
  • Replies 216 Comments
  • Views 13,503 Views
You only find it wild in Alaska kato, and even then it's pure luck. We got it because the guy who caught our salmon mentioned to the chef that he had one in that day's haul and asked if he wanted it. The chef had never heard of it either and this was the guy from Le Cirque and CIA.

Not heard of white salmon.

Kato I can't even make ice. Please have Robyn make it for me. If she doesn't do something lame like gag from the wonderful smell of CLAM CHOWDER!!!

lucky situation for sure...

once a year, the fish monger calls me (june) when he gets soft shells, i will buy him out every time

Not heard of white salmon.

Kato I can't even make ice. Please have Robyn make it for me. If she doesn't do something lame like gag from the wonderful smell of CLAM CHOWDER!!!

i will try to help

You'd love it here man. Soft shells are a dime a dozen in May/June. Chesapeake Bay - best seafood in the world for my money.

You'd love it here man. Soft shells are a dime a dozen in May/June. Chesapeake Bay - best seafood in the world for my money.

when is the best time to visit? may?

Too bad Rubyn doesn't like fish. It is much more tasty than tofu.

Hey robys how about shimp, scallops, lobster, blue crabs, and the best Alaskian king crabs.

The thing that has been pising me of lately is this whole Greece going broke thing. It has been going on now for a couple of months, and it is causing me to look bad with my gold mining stocks because the dollar is now artificially stronger for the moment. The greece borrowing money from the krauts is getting old already. Get it over with, so the dollar can tank, and my gold stocks can start to rise. did I mention that energy is the play of the month, just about everything coal, oil, nat gas is my play. don't worry about a mining accident bringing the prices down, that is always temporary, and sadly can be used as a buying oppurtunity. I got Massey yesterday off the opening, because the stock fell like 15% in 2 days, it has already made back4% of the losses.

Hmm. Depends on what you are coming for. If it's just the soft shells I think May/June is the time they are most prevalent. They are on everybody's menu for a couple months during the early part of summer. I live in a real touristy town so the this place is packed from basically Memorial Day to Labor Day.

thanks jello, when things calm down here at work, i would love to visit

This thread has spiraled out of control and my salivating gland is running hard.

main_courses_scampi_lugini_300x450.jpg

Steak%20and%20Shrimp%20Kabobs.jpg

shrimp-gumbo-cl-351476-l.jpg

po_boy_sandwich.jpg

sandwiches-cl-1087005-l.jpg

bacon-wrapped-scallops-1574r-016117.jpg

mussels_02.jpg

homer_drool.gif

I have a sudden craving for Singapore Chilli Crab.
Hmmmm craaab!
chilli-crab.jpg

Jello I know you are bigtime

Jello I would never confuse you with the likes of Sammy and Brock

Jello I only mentioned it because low grade salmon sashimi can be very "fishy" tasting

thanks jello, when thing calm down here at work, i would love to visit

Would love to have you man. I got a couch for you if you ever make it out this way. I could round up some friends, some girls, and we can hang out at the beach if you're into that. There's always bar action around here during the summer too. I'll take you to a couple of the really good restaurants around town (we've got a few).

Would love to have you man. I got a couch for you if you ever make it out this way. I could round up some friends, some girls, and we can hang out at the beach if you're into that. There's always bar action around here during the summer too. I'll take you to a couple of the really good restaurants around town (we've got a few).

i'm down...

This thread isn't really about grievances at all anymore!!!

OH GOOD GOT-DAMN!!!

smoked-fish-spread.jpg

that looks really good