Air a grievance here

• Start date
  • Replies 216 Comments
  • Views 13,544 Views
try eating something that is littered with tiny crabs. delicious, but itchy a day afterwards.

I second the "high quality salmon sashimi" suggestion. Really fresh fish doesn't taste fishy one bit.

And a great tuna tataki tastes like the most tender steak you've ever had. Droolage.

tuna%20Tataki.jpg

Goshdarnit I'm starving now.

I have a grievance to air:

When people post pictures of gorgeous foods and I'm probably stuck eating reheated mac & cheese for lunch :madd:

i'm down...

Middle Class Heaven:

virginia_beach.jpg

Locals Hell:

virginia-beach.jpg

Don't worry. We've got chill, quiet beaches away from where all the idiots know where to find us.

Last edited:
THAT TUNA TATAKI LOOKS SO GOOD

$35 plate right there

Middle Class Heaven:

virginia_beach.jpg

Locals Hell:

TAU2741.jpg

Don't worry. We've got chill, quiet beaches away from where all the idiots know where to find us.

thank god!

there, i put in a pic that kind of gives you an idea of how they pack themselves in like sardines at the oceanfront.

Fuck. That.

How odd that you bring this up, because I read this on Google News today as well and was similarly incensed. You're absolutely right, to include proper nouns means you can't confine yourself to just the English language, making almost any combination of letters acceptable. This is just another cog in the gear of making kids feel good about themselves at the expenses of telling them they're dumb and making them read the dictionary. If someone were to circulate a petition protesting this, I would sign it.

Right on brutha! :highfive:

(We really only get one grievance? Because I could probably come up with about 10 more. And when I say ten, I mean ten zillion.)

THAT TUNA TATAKI LOOKS SO GOOD

$35 plate right there

Daft CALM DOWN!

Besides, you're gonna get ripped off if you don't. That's about a $15 (beautiful) app.

unisushi.jpg

this is my favorite

Is that sea urchin? If I remember correctly it is. I'm too lazy and it's too early for me to do even any half assed kind of research.

Just the picture is making me throw up a little in my mouth.

Also, it makes me remember why I am seriously mad at you and that we are in a serious fight.

mrs. x- we are still fighting??? damn it. i thought i said you won. yeah that's sea urchin (uni). acquired taste, vegs hate it, love the fuck out of it.

Daft CALM DOWN!

Besides, you're gonna get ripped off if you don't. That's about a $15 (beautiful) app.

Correct.

Screeching Johnson, you try way too hard. There's my grievance.

You made a typo in your URL.

mrs. x- we are still fighting??? damn it. i thought i said you won. yeah that's sea urchin (uni). acquired taste, vegs hate it, love the fuck out of it.

Alright, we're not fighting anymore. I'm just pissy because I drank a Red Bull before practice yesterday and I couldn't sleep and was hurty and really tired. Now it's eight in the morning and I'm awake after not sleeping.

I eat fish, Mr. X doesn't. So technically not a vegetarian, but it's easier to just say I am when people ask. Sushi is one of my favorites and sea urchin is yuckky poo poo.

Really, I'm a big hypocrite because mainly I'm vegetarian because of factory farming practices. If I was a real woman of principal, I'd be vegan. Also hypocritical because I also say that I will only eat animals that I would be willing to kill myself. I would kill a fish. But who knows, I haven't been fishing since I was eight.

I keep trying to go fishing, it just never happens. Quite possibly I'll go fishing and then never eat fish again. Or, just stop saying that last part about only eating animals that I would be willing to kill myself.

If I was a real woman of principal, I'd be vegan.

I don't understand the vegan thing. It is simply NOT a healthy choice. What's the point of torturing yourself like that only to be eating an unhealthy diet?

Matty...what's a troublesmaker?

Johnson, I don't think we're your target audience here. Most of us have figured out our gambling style and tactics and aren't looking for any guidance from a guy with his own website. Your market is those fish you referenced above....which is fine. You seem like a good guy and quite possibly entertaining, so I have no problem with you being active on the board. I just wish you'd stop pimping your website in every post. We don't care.