• Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 4,487 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens

It's to bad that, after hearing some things from ppl on here, I felt the need to make this instead of what I had planned for you all.

Wait...you don't REALLY want to do me?? Back no nose smashing fantasies for me.

I know who this video is for. Teela check in.

I'm assuming I missed something because I have no idea what this is reacting to. Maybe Casper is being gay again. I don't read him carefully.

Based on what I have seen, this just seem delusional, self-absorbed in the extreme, and kind of embarrassing to watch. I would guess it is indicative of being unable to understand humor? Maybe it is taking a joke like it was serious? Maybe it is picking up some more Blitty bait?

Learn not to take the bait FFS!

Learn how to recognize when people are joking.

Or maybe Casper is being gay again.

Whatever it's about, addressing it to gamelive is not good. I am part of gamelive and I have never been anything but completely courteous to you. I have seen lots of people here being very tolerant and often complimentary towards you - for a long time - more than you deserve sometimes.

Addressing this to gamelive sucks on your part.

I want you Gamelive.

Yeah, I have to agree. I am not sure I get it either.

Mudcat,

This video has nothing to do with me.
I am curious who this was directed to as well.

Mudcat has issues....protecting the Honor of Gamelive? The video wasn't half as embarrassing as his post

Cali you have a bunch of rehearsed moves in these vids. Very expertly crafted.

I watched it with the sound off and I'm pretty bad at reading English lips so I'll just pretend it was an uplifting, flattering piece towards all of mankind and Gamelive in particular.

I act the same way with the wife.

not-listening.jpg

Why is everyone so confused about the video?

HINT: Bread and Florida. Bread resides in Florida. Florida is the 'sunshine' state. :retarded:

Just watched it with the sound on. I think I get it.

Control your Rubins, Brad.

Well shit, that's very disappointing Cali. I really thought you were going to be my girlfriend...way to lead a girl on!
:lmao:

I'm assuming I missed something because I have no idea what this is reacting to. Maybe Casper is being gay again. I don't read him carefully.

Based on what I have seen, this just seem delusional, self-absorbed in the extreme, and kind of embarrassing to watch. I would guess it is indicative of being unable to understand humor? Maybe it is taking a joke like it was serious? Maybe it is picking up some more Blitty bait?

Whatever it's about, addressing it to gamelive is not good. I am part of gamelive and I have never been anything but completely courteous to you. I have seen lots of people here being very tolerant and often complimentary towards you - for a long time - more than you deserve sometimes.

U r being rude. U obviously have no idea what this is about. Stop being so self righteous.

A few GL men have been pursuing me off of GL and its annoying.

A few GL men have expressed concern to me off of GL, that their female companions are worried that I'm trying to "take them" or that I "want them" - to the extent that it has caused fights.

I'm only trying to clear the air so that you all can go on living your lives.

A few?

Now this is getting interesting.

For the first time, I'm not one of the pursuers. :megaman:

A few GL men have expressed concern to me off of GL, that their female companions are worried that I'm trying to "take them" or that I "want them" - to the extent that it has caused fights.

There was no need for you to bring this up but yeah, Erin's really mad that you half-convincingly stated that I'd be one of three posters whose personality you would metaphorically bang, from across the continent.

I understand the power of my raw animal magnetism but I'm gonna have to ask you calm your storm.

Also, you are very offensive. Your use of the word "gay" offend me in this context. It is not homosexual of Casper to pursue me, or anyone (I that were the case). By using the word "gay" in place of the word "lame ," "silly," or ""weird" only feeds into and furthers the detrimental hatred of homosexual stereotypes. You must see that when you replace your casual use of the word "gay" with "homosexual" you change the meaning of your sentence and you no longer make sense. Change can start with you!

Also, you are very offensive. Your use of the word "gay" offend me in this context. It is not homosexual of Casper to pursue me, or anyone (I that were the case). By using the word "gay" in place of the word "lame ," "silly," or ""weird" only feeds into and furthers the detrimental hatred of homosexual stereotypes. You must see that when you replace your casual use of the word "gay" with "homosexual" you change the meaning of your sentence and you no longer make sense. Change can start with you!

:yoda: