A video from CaliGirl - Nov. 5, 3013.

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 4,527 Views
This is all Reno Cools fault.

Again.

Cali, just tell the unwated advancers to get fucked and then ignore them. You're a beautiful girl, what do you expect?!

I blame this on Reno as well.

Cali, just tell the unwated advancers to get fucked and then ignore them. You're a beautiful girl, what do you expect?!

Cali has a terrible attitude, she needs to be reminded that women were put on this earth for mens pleasure.

She doesn't cook or clean - what else can she offer?

Cali has a terrible attitude, she needs to be reminded that women were put on this earth for mens pleasure.

She doesn't cook or clean - what else can she offer?
controversial videos, cocaine....? What are you bringing to the table? ...oh yeah...cash

IAG
I want PuckOff to do a video about his annoying neighbors!

I actually did one of the Chinese father trying to cut his grass with wedge shears. I'm not joking. I even give a shoutout to gamelive.com. I didn't post it because my wife is caught in the video standing in my driveway talking to the Chinese wife.

I should make a video of the damn dirt on their siding, but might wait until Jan or Feb when I put my little rink in. If I do, I will also do a stick handling video just for Blitty.

yes, I want to see the stick handling vid Pucky

I actually did one of the Chinese father trying to cut his grass with wedge shears. I'm not joking. I even give a shoutout to gamelive.com. I didn't post it because my wife is caught in the video standing in my driveway talking to the Chinese wife.

I should make a video of the damn dirt on their siding, but might wait until Jan or Feb when I put my little rink in. If I do, I will also do a stick handling video just for Blitty.
Yeah I was on vacation when you posted about them and just kind of skimmed the post..meant to get back to it. You can do one now and one in Feb!:megaman:

Yeah sure, bud. Pucky has pretended that he was gonna post a video for years. Never seen the guy on ice once.

I posted my vid a while back. Your turn pal.

The thing is is that I don't have a clue on how to edit videos. I'm sure there are a ton of iphone/ipad apps out there I can learn to use. The one I took of the dude cutting his grass was to me, hillarious. NOt funny haha, but funny to see this foker trying to cut his grass with hedsge shears and his old friend pushing a mechanical mower. I felt horrible and went out and offered my gas powered lawn mower.

I need to learn a way to block out faces.

I'm eagerly awaiting Mr X's hula hoop video.

I just noticed Cali is posting her video 1000 years from now.

Wait...this wasn't actually addressing me was it? It never occurred to me as a couple texts and an indifferent gf don't really make me eligible I'd think. Biut since i seem to be the boards consensus?

Nahhhhh. You guys...

Wait...this wasn't actually addressing me was it? It never occurred to me as a couple texts and an indifferent gf don't really make me eligible I'd think. Biut since i seem to be the boards consensus?

Nahhhhh. You guys...

You were too obvious.

I think the Florida reference was aimed at either Daft, McBalls or Wally.

apparently Wally's been begging to pay her rent.

MrMonkey and his wife are in Florida! :surprised:

:mrmonkey: