A video from CaliGirl - Nov. 5, 3013.

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 4,513 Views
Did cali just out-muddy muddy?? :endoftheworld:

Cali, who else is pursuing you off-line besides bread?

Could only be casper, matty, fiver, or bacon.

Cali, who else is pursuing you off-line besides bread?

Could only be casper, matty, fiver, or bacon.

Blitty,
I assure you it's not me this time.

easy, Muddy likes gays :dunno:

Mudcat has issues....protecting the Honor of Gamelive? The video wasn't half as embarrassing as his post

Shut up Teddy. You're out of your element here. There was nothing embarrassing about Muddy's post. You're new here so I'll give you a pass this one time.

Mara once went all Muddy on me for saying "gay". I huffed and puffed and then I realized I had nothing.

Quit while you're behind, Muddy.

Wimminz know all sorts of lawyer tricks like that.

There was no need for you to bring this up but yeah, Erin's really mad that you half-convincingly stated that I'd be one of three posters whose personality you would metaphorically bang, from across the continent.

I understand the power of my raw animal magnetism but I'm gonna have to ask you calm your storm.

Threesome?
Pleaseeeeeee?

To my surprise, the woman would actually be game. She dropped that bombshell on me not too long ago.

We'll talk next year.

Well shit, that's very disappointing Cali. I really thought you were going to be my girlfriend...way to lead a girl on!
:lmao:

I will always love you

I don't know if I'm all that but I have a 16 ft truck full of potato chips.

A few GL men have been pursuing me off of GL and its annoying.

A few GL men have expressed concern to me off of GL, that their female companions are worried that I'm trying to "take them" or that I "want them" - to the extent that it has caused fights.

Christ almighty.....stop flattering yourself.

Christ almighty.....stop flattering yourself.

I want PuckOff to do a video about his annoying neighbors!

I don't know if I'm all that but I have a 16 ft truck full of potato chips.

FW, I didn't realize you were driving trucks these days. How is that going?

FW, I didn't realize you were driving trucks these days. How is that going?

I always have, it's been my main job for years. Great in the summer, sucks in the winter (and today). I couldn't imagine doing inner-city delivery though.

I worked a summer with Pepsi and Coke truckers downtown. These guys have crazy driving skills.

I worked a summer with Pepsi and Coke truckers downtown. These guys have crazy driving skills.

I worked for Pepsi, tough job and hard on the body.