$179 million for a Picasso

• Start date
  • Replies 301 Comments
  • Views 23,706 Views
e6437341-1d4f-4436-8caa-2b60afb0a5d4_ORIGINAL.jpg

:lmao: @ condoms

Do we know what the name of that piece is Matty?

That would be a good one for a "create the caption/name" thread.

So many possible interpretations. Me, I see a girl who looks bummed. Why is she bummed? Most obvious answer: she is finding an emptiness in her quest for a partner that she can connect with and form a longer term bond.

All those condoms = absence of trust. She yearns for a trusting relationship.

However I see another possibility. It looks like one of those pictures is Jared from Subway. Maybe she's just all like dayum, I was with Jared from Subway.

:fok:

My thoughts were along that same line.

It is possible that the condoms are the female equivalent of a notch in the bedpost, although her body language says sadness rather than pride.

Or maybe she has just realized that she is a whore.

But I think you are correct.. I call it "regret"

However I see another possibility. It looks like one of those pictures is Jared from Subway. Maybe she's just all like dayum, I was with Jared from Subway.

:fok:

What if they're ALL minor advertising spokespersons, and she's finally completed her quest after nailing Flo from Progressive?

Many different sizes of condoms there. I wonder what size Flo uses. Extra large I bet.

Whatever that means.

No but seriously man, I hear Jared took a beating in the prison yard from a 60 year-old dude.

Jared is not a good candidate for thriving in prison.

IAG
My thoughts were along that same line.

It is possible that the condoms are the female equivalent of a notch in the bedpost, although her body language says sadness rather than pride.

Or maybe she has just realized that she is a whore.

But I think you are correct.. I call it "regret"

:greencheck::lmao:

I call it Memoirs of a Whore

This is the dude that laid the beatdown on Jared. Steven J. Nigg is his name. I feel like there's a punchline there but I haven't found it yet.

Is this an old picture or is this him at 60? I don't know.

Here's what I know: I don't want to go to prison.

inmate17n-3-web.jpg

I guess I make a sumo connection. My mind just automatically goes to sumo.

For some reason.

That's actually a pic of me trying to do a pullup before this whole near death weight loss endeavor thing.

I wasn't able to do one. My ass looks a lot better in jeans.

I guess I make a sumo connection. My mind just automatically goes to sumo.

For some reason.

Is it the sumo thing? Something about the back of that head screams "asian" to me.