$179 million for a Picasso

• Start date
  • Replies 301 Comments
  • Views 23,850 Views
Garbage Art Mistaken for Actual Garbage

1493260638490322579.jpg

Last edited:
I can definitely see the resemblance of that garbage to garbage.

fruit art

[insta]/p/-eD7kIKlVW[/insta]

Pretty good job. Integrated all the different depths of the rind for coloring and even the outer peel.

Noice.

Someone with a darker sensibility might suggest it looks like a bear that has been skinned alive which is not so noice but still, noice.

wow, that is nice. People have so much talent, when used for good look at all we can do:pope:

Nude painting of previous Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, is on the market.

The painting, entitled Emperor Haute Couture is on Kijiji with an asking price of $8,800.

18e714b5-152d-4511-b17c-aa1727d889fb_ORIGINAL.jpg

Winner of the 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest.

Rare anti-cyclonic tornado tracks in open farmland narrowly missing a home near Simla, Colorado, on June 5, 2015

main_1200.jpg

My son is prettier than a dirty tornado. I gots robbed.

10 thou for winning that. Win it 17,900 years in a row ---> $179 million.

:handshake:

Selling your own art is bittersweet, Abosch said in a statement to Fortune. You do it for practical reasons and hope that the work brings comfort and joy to its new owners.

Yeah, I'm sure it's really bittersweet to let your potato photo go for a million dollars.

A small 16th-century oil on panel largely kept in storage at a Kansas City, Mo., museum is a work by the Dutch Renaissance master Hieronymus Bosch, researchers here said on Monday, a finding that, if accepted by other scholars, would add to the tiny list of about 25 recognized Bosch paintings in the world.

02BOSCH-01-blog427.jpg