$179 million for a Picasso

• Start date
  • Replies 301 Comments
  • Views 23,817 Views
Bosch of course is best known for the super-weird tryptich, The Garden of Earthly Delights (~1500).

doorofperception.com-Hieronymus_Bosch-The_Garden_of_Earthly_Delights_by_Bosch_Small.jpg

A sketch done by Justin Trudeau a few months before he was elected Prime Minister sold on eBay for $25,200.

It is the Canadian Museum of Human Rights in Winnipeg.

BBpxLA8.img

Cool building. But why was Justin Trudeau sketching stuff mere months before being elected Prezident of Canada?

it does look like representative of human rights. A pile of mangled bullcrap

Yeah that was no little chicken-scratch doodle like some hacker like myself might do. He's got the actual panes of glass 'n shit. Actual stuff that's there.

Here's something he said which I don't think I am insulted by but leave it with me: My wife and I were overwhelmed on our first visit to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights, in terms of both the Winnipeg landscape, and more importantly, its relevance for an increasingly diverse society and for Canadians imperfect knowledge of our own history.

I wonder what he means by Canadians' imperfect knowledge of our history.

Perhaps we are more horrible than we imagine?

the concept of "imperfect knowledge of our history" makes him sound a bit like a baboon

It's just cheesy. Sounds like something I'd say.

Maybe our European ancestor settlers were actually very nice to first nations people and they didn't wipe them out and take everything until - TA DA! - here we are now in the current state of things.

Maybe that's what we are imperfectly understanding.

They say a picture speaks/is-worth a thousand words and that picture ----> yap.