$179 million for a Picasso

• Start date
  • Replies 301 Comments
  • Views 24,027 Views
Supposed to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid, I am led to believe.

:dunno:

Imfr3ur.jpg

Maybe I am stretching but I feel like there is an emptiness being expressed.

No but seriously man, sandcastle hotel

000_Par8290659.jpg

art is now a better holder of value than gold the rich say

What is dude on the left eating, a taco? Good look with the flanel sticking out from the t-shirt. Guy next to him looks like he's simulating smoking a joint and the chick looks like she's staring at the eating guy confused. Taco guy is breaking the spirit of the protest.

I find it amazing that Renoir's granddaughter is on Instagram, and that she defends her gramps just like any other dimwitted Millenial would. With silly yo mama jokes, chest-thumping arguments and a string of emojis.

[insta]/p/2lkztQIUqK[/insta]

What a world.

So many people go through their entire lives without ever grasping subjectivity.

Full gown adults there, getting themselves worked into a lather because they don't get people liking different things.

:retarded::retarded::retarded:

ok, I just looked at some of his paintings. And although on 1st impression it seemed he didn't suck, I can now confirm he does indeed suck.

I find it amazing that Renoir's granddaughter is on Instagram, and that she defends her gramps just like any other dimwitted Millenial would. With silly yo mama jokes, chest-thumping arguments and a string of emojis.

like a female version of blitty

Apt occasions for my stating my opinion as facts song.

i dont know who renior is