Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 55,842 Views
Alright I'm in the next one and I'm not asking.

St Louis +125 nhl

fokers betters at least give me a run for your money

This is not a play but my hockey lean is Ottawa.

go get em team

Current Wager type:Single Straight Bet / Buy Points

Sport: NHL Hockey
Selection : St. Louis Blues 4/22/2015 9:35 PM - (EST)
Money Line +120 for Game
Amount : Risking 145.00 To Win 174.00 USD

Wager has been accepted

Good Luck Buddy and TGG:chickendance: Hope the Blues fare better than the deer. :cheers:

:up: thanx pal, for all you do (for some unknown reason) this Smitch for you :smitch:

Also everyone on team GG f be thinking...if this wins should Nina (or the collaborative team) pick again for her push, or do you call it a day? If Reno's play wins, we will poll.

The other option is if some want to roll over and some don't, is to let whoever wants out, to opt out, as there have been 5 plays made. Hopefully everyone here has paypal.

Regardless of the outcome, team gg holds the current GL zone record at 3-0-1...good job guys!

kato doesn't care
kato says split his winnings among this fine group
kato wants $25 of his winnings to make iag whole

kato is not allowed to gamble per marriage agreement

what kinda shit is that kato? I didn't know she had you in a headlock.

no headlock.

when we got engaged - i made the agreement.

it was my idea.

however - gambling winnings paid for 1/2 of her ring.

but - it is better in the long run. too streaky of a gambler. being a good father and husband works out better for kato.

I think that's awesome Kato. Is it really gambling though if you have nothing at stake? I think that this would be ok. You should accept and buy your wife some flowers or take the fam out for dinner. Of course I don't want to jinx the play by counting your chickens..

Reno-I would have just spent on something stupid anyway...like more Pinkman dolls.

oh yeah - bunch of losers.
It wasn't you guys being losers..it was a misunderstanding on Nina's pick.

FW did offer to reimburse me for the advice, but I told him I would rather be able to complain about it and hold it over his head. ;)

It wasn't you guys being losers..it was a misunderstanding on Nina's pick.

FW did offer to reimburse me for the advice, but I told him I would rather be able to complain about it and hold it over his head. ;)

no - the other groups

Tron has no expectation to receive any funds if there are funds to distribute.

With that said, don't fucking blow this, reno.