Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 55,566 Views
It's too hot to be a power hitter. 10 pm and its 86 degrees outside

Are we gonna hit 1000 tonight??? Can we do it? Do we dare?

yeah sure they will be meaningless posts but by George we will hit 1000!!!!

That guy that Dave is crushing on kind of creeps me out. Good thing I don't find him attractive seeing as how he's gay and all

I'm glad I didn't outright lose and cost all of you fine gentlemen the whole zone

anti-climatic

yep

the opposite of a climax there

yay Team Good Guys!!!!

Thank you again, IAG, for the opportunity and fun times!!!
You're welcome Nina. Congrats to you and your "lucky charms." ;)

How you come up with lap dance? :winkwink:
Oh I don't know. Maybe gas money for your trip?

great win team.

sorry i didn't help more.

kato's wishes are:

equal division of kato's winning share to all participants including IAG

great job
I wish all participants would take their share, but I can't force it, so I will hold unclaimed monies in a pot til football season, or at least til my life calms down, and then we can do another zone or a contest of some sort. Thanks Reno and Kato for kicking back in. You will be the official sponsors of the next zone/contest.:megarock:
my wishes are iag can have my part of kato's wishes winning share too :mrquincy:

iag? where are you pal?
Running non stop with getting mom settled in the nursing home, trying to clean out her house some, lots of company, and class reunion. This week I finally feel like I can come for air, although the "to do" list is still pretty long, so I will be on GL as time allows, but try to read every day to keep somewhat caught up.

$112.00 dollors deposited in my bank account this morning for copy and pasting my existing plays into the zone thread. Easy money.

Thanks, IAG. And also thanks to my fellow zone members for a fun thread. :handshake:

We went out winners and not degenerates.
You are welcome...Thank you for being the zone constant/captain!