Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 55,539 Views
you kinda giving us $31ish in that example pal. technically you should be pocketin the extra $7 from trons winning bet.
Well that's why I was clarifying that if it hits, the next bet will only bet the oriinal $25 plus the win amount, not the risk amount of $31 or so, plus the win amount. I think that's the same result no? If it loses, it loses and nothing can be done, but I can only put bet in the one way due to parameters, so if it's a higher juice play, will run into that problem on the initial pick.

Thanks for looking out! Love you my SASSy friend. Hey, is it still snowing in Denver? Friend is driving a U-Haul out next weekend with the contents of my house. I hope the weather is ok by then.

Quiet now, chilly. I don't think they're expecting snow, but maybe some rain this week. Was 2 feet snow I think in BH Thursday night.

The $7 was just a mathematical point, I'm guessing you're not worried about it since you're already giving away $25.
The way you're doing it does not make it the same as if your book allowed risk wagers. We are still benefiting. Ie we will have $50 while we should have $43(?) :grin:

Quiet now, chilly. I don't think they're expecting snow, but maybe some rain this week. Was 2 feet snow I think in BH Thursday night.

The $7 was just a mathematical point, I'm guessing you're not worried about it since you're already giving away $25.
The way you're doing it does not make it the same as if your book allowed risk wagers. We are still benefiting. Ie we will have $50 while we should have $43(?) :grin:

Well if I could do it differently I would, but it becomes immaterial if it wins. I'm not out anything on that wager. But that's why in my last post (where I posted the wager) I pointed out I would be rolling over $25 plus the $25 winner and not the $31 plus the $25...I'm taking that back out. I'm not out any more if it wins...if it loses, then yes, I lost an extra 6 or 7, but no way to avoid that with my min bet requirements and a -145 line. Won't be a problem in this zone from now on obviously.

Please tell me you understand what I am saying. I couldn't bet $25 to win whatever. It forced me into the bet to "win $25" Usually I can bet $25 to win a lesser amount. I don't know why it didn't let me do that today. Sometimes it's flaky.

if you can't bet less than to win 25 then you should bet the $36 like you did but if it wins instead of rolling over the $61 or the $50 like you propose it should be $42. That would be the amount we would have if you were able to RISK $25. pal :hug:

so in essence you would be betting $25 for us and $11 for yourself :up:

I see what you are saying, but if it doesn't lose, I'm not out any more than if I was able to bet $25, so I wasn't worried about it, but hey, you convinced me. ..so figure out what $25 at -145 win amount would be and that is the amount I will roll over. lol You slay me dude. But I appreciate it. You do make a valid point. The more I keep, the more zones and contest can be done down the line.

if is a big word in gambling pal :grin:

I'm getting $42.24

25/1.45=17.24

Thanks for doing that...hopefully Marlins can get something going.

Sorry

Memphis -4.5

Thanks Kato. If Marlins lose it's done, but if not, will put in.

I think we good as long as the Marlins don't score in the 9th. kinda liking this +1.5 deal

Good Job Tronster...Way to pull it out in the final stretch. Ok well I took Reno's numbers and here we go...my book had -115 but went ahead with it.

Current Wager type:Single Straight Bet / Buy Points

Sport: NBA Basketball
Selection : Memphis Grizzlies 4/19/2015 8:05 PM - (EST)
Spread -4 -115 for Game
Amount : Risking 42.24 To Win 36.73 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 96288744

Go Grizzlies!!!

Win here will set the record for the 2015 team zones with 2-0 start. $15.79 per zone player accumulated with win.

oh man, go Nina, it's getting big if Nina wins it'll be big stakes for me n Plommer :hides:

Go Nina! Win this so we can watch Reno and Plommer deal with the pressure to go all. The. Way.

fun.

go nina!

you got this.

nice guys....

won't finish last