Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 55,542 Views
*and Nine throws down*

Ducks 1st 60 min +125

gooooooooooooo :chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance: (close enough)

I'm not sure about your bet. The line on regulation is +210...did you want the game...or was your line off maybe?

I got it off 5Dimes. I forgot I had a little monies left in there. And it was for the first 60 minutes.

lol. No you didn't......I just don't bet hockey props often, so I was/am confused.... I don't get the line difference, but here we go...Go Ducks 60 min!

Select #1 : .NHL3WAY - 55 - Anaheim Ducks vs Winnipeg Jets
Anaheim Ducks vs Winnipeg Jets
Anaheim Ducks +210
Risking 79.00 To Win 165.90 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Risky play. Nina going for the big payoff!

Ticket Number - 96305929

IAG's book offers that prop in a 3-way line, that's why there is a different (and better) price. Good luck Nina and gang.

:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

what channels do hockey games come on? I wanna watch and yell for the Ducks

NBCSN, joined in progress after 1st game ends, around 9:30, Nina.

That's kinda a different bet. I think original Nina bet would push if ot, this one loses. That's ok we'll root em in. I was expecting nascar:common: :grin:

That's kinda a different bet. I think original Nina bet would push if ot, this one loses. That's ok we'll root em in. I was expecting nascar:common: :grin:

No, it would lose anyway as she wanted Anaheim -.5 for 60 min. IAG's book offered a 3-way line on this, thus the higher odds.

Idk. I deferred to FW about this. Didn't seem right to me because of the difference in the line, but I didn't really understand the 3 way line.

In any case, my book only offered it that way..there was no equivalent of a 60 min ml if that is what she saw at 5d?

Hopefully it doesn't come in to play..

I'm with you Reno...didn't make sense to me either ftr...hope it doesn't matter.

of course it would, I'll give u guys the push since the bet she intended was the ml

Plommer, you're up.