Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 55,727 Views
Nah. You shouldn't do that. Now you be putting up $100. I thought this was supposed to be no fancy lines anyway. You can't be blamed.

But FW. You're halfway sensible half the time and then you throw out these doozies:facepalm:
Surely you should understand it's possible to have a 2way and 3way 60 minute line. Especially after I explained it.
Nobody's book is gonna give away 80c because they're nice.

4/20/15 9:05pm NHL Hockey 55 Anaheim Ducks (1st 60 min) +125* vs Winnipeg Jets (1st 60 min)

that's what it was and it's status says cancelled. Is that the same as a push?

It's ok Reno. It's just one of those things. After Plommer and you hit u guys can decide if u want an extra play to make up for the push. It's my last zone for a while anyway. I want to see team Good Guys win! :cheers:

4/20/15 9:05pm NHL Hockey 55 Anaheim Ducks (1st 60 min) +125* vs Winnipeg Jets (1st 60 min)

that's what it was and it's status says cancelled. Is that the same as a push?
. Yes

IAG
of course it would, I'll give u guys the push since the bet she intended was the ml

Plommer, you're up.

Tampa/Detroit 1P total UNDER 1.5 (-113 Pinnacle)

Nah. You shouldn't do that. Now you be putting up $100. I thought this was supposed to be no fancy lines anyway. You can't be blamed.

But FW. You're halfway sensible half the time and then you throw out these doozies:facepalm:
Surely you should understand it's possible to have a 2way and 3way 60 minute line. Especially after I explained it.
Nobody's book is gonna give away 80c because they're nice.

But there was no two-way line option at her book, it was a three-way option only. I see poster Sherwood play those 60 min lines all of the time to avoid juice and they are -.5. I understand they don't give away money like that. Personally I thought it was a dumb bet (no offense Nina) because the OT is a big deal in a playoff. To lose 5 cents but get the OT win option I think is a small price.

Some of the Euro and bitcoin books have a "draw no bet" price for NHL playoff games. Obviously it's a 60 minute line.

Some of the Euro and bitcoin books have a "draw no bet" price for NHL playoff games. Obviously it's a 60 minute line.

That's what sucks about PPH, many options are not offered. My PPH won't offer anything before 9am.

nonetheless - thanks iag!

this is super fun times

good job nina

Plommer...Your play is not currently available at my book. I took Wild 1st period under 1.5 last night, so I have seen those, but didn't bet it til late. I will keep my eyes out for it..otherwise you might need something else. I'll check again in a few hours.

Still no 1st period totals Plommer...will keep checking.

Finally up ..but at -120

Current Wager type:Single Straight Bet / Buy Points

Sport: NHL Hockey
Selection : Tampa Bay Lightning/Detroit Red Wings 4/21/2015 7:05 PM - (EST)
Total Points UNDER 1 -120 for 1st Period
Amount : Risking 79.00 To Win 65.83 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 96319396

Finally up ..but at -120

Current Wager type:Single Straight Bet / Buy Points

Sport: NHL Hockey
Selection : Tampa Bay Lightning/Detroit Red Wings 4/21/2015 7:05 PM - (EST)
Total Points UNDER 1 -120 for 1st Period
Amount : Risking 79.00 To Win 65.83 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 96319396

:cripwalk:

Winner!! Nice job pal. Reno's up. $144.83 in pot. PRESSURE IS ON!!! Take your time buddy...You got this!:megarock:

I know what I have to do it might be ugly but I'll have to do it :facepalm:

I know what I have to do it might be ugly but I'll have to do it :facepalm:
. I'm too curious. At least ur on the good guys team....they will probably forgive you if you lose all the money...:chickendance:

If u win, you guys can decide if u want to make one more pick to make up for the push, or cash out. We could probably do that on an individual basis.