Your Top 20 All-Time Movies

• Start date
  • Replies 165 Comments
  • Views 10,324 Views
not a movie but I got hooked on Breaking Bad the other day...
into the 2nd season so far
how many seasons are there?

Can someone give daddy a quick breakdown of what Breaking Bad is all about. I trust your opinions. You are my people.

We have no Mad Men and no Walking Dead. We have a need to fill.

was in same boat daffy
but its on netflix now so I gave it a try w/out having a clue what it was about....
in short:
a chemistry teacher gets cancer
is persuaded to cook lab grade meth
uses money to pay medical bills
with a whole lotta other shit intertwined in there.
and ya better call Sual:bugs:

still have no idea about mad men and walking dead
think mad men might be on netflix now though, if so I'll check it out after done with BB

Matty, 4 seasons:megaman:

Mmike, Mad Men is also streamable on NetFlix. I'm not into the whole Warewolf, Vampire and Zombie craze but have to admit to liking Walking Dead.

There are no Warewolves or Vampires in Walking Dead I was just making a point.

Can someone give daddy a quick breakdown of what Breaking Bad is all about. I trust your opinions. You are my people.

We have no Mad Men and no Walking Dead. We have a need to fill.

Just watch the first episode Daffay.

BTW Walking Dead is garbage.

Just watch the first episode Daffay.

BTW Walking Dead is garbage.

Not sure all these opinions are allowed without some kind of an IMO in there

Otherwise how will we be able to discern the facts?

Not sure all these opinions are allowed without some kind of an IMO in there

Otherwise how will we be able to discern the facts?

Did you say to yourself, "this is my opinion" when your typed. "which it is" Coug's? I bet ya didn't which means you were stating it as a fact.

Now when I quoted your post along with MonkeyFocker's post I chuckled to myself to let everyone know I was making a sarcastic point.

Archie can find a reference to what I mean, he's a machine.

I don't need to say anything to myself when I type statements onto a message board

Most people already understand 90% of everything on here is an opinion

It's not like I claimed all my posts were non-fiction segments from books for future generations to learn

Did you say to yourself, "this is my opinion" when your typed. "which it is" Coug's? I bet ya didn't which means you were stating it as a fact.

Now when I quoted your post along with MonkeyFocker's post I chuckled to myself to let everyone know I was making a sarcastic point.

Archie can find a reference to what I mean, he's a machine.

I recall you making a similar remark in an older thread, and someone questioning "how are we supposed to know you are laughing"(paraphrase)....I wonder how many more times Wally and other posters will have this conversation?

I recall you making a similar remark in an older thread, and someone questioning "how are we supposed to know you are laughing"(paraphrase)....I wonder how many more times Wally and other posters will have this conversation?

+1

Wally for the love of motherfokkengod. Don't make me drive all the way down to South Bumblefuck, FL to slap you around.

First and last warning.

SuperStock_1555R-168020.jpg

+1

Wally for the love of motherfokkengod. Don't make me drive all the way down to South Bumblefuck, FL to slap you around.

First and last warning.

SuperStock_1555R-168020.jpg

:lmao: