Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
John,

You may or may not care :)
but I was layed off at Jazz Sports Last Friday.

I’ve already started up as an agent at http://www.wagerweb.com/

Why Wagerweb?

1. They have been around for 15 years, and have a great reputation in Costa Rica, for being honest with players as well as employees.
2. Free Payout once a month.
3. Same Day payouts
4. Great Credit Card processing.
5. Gamblers Insurance - if you don't know what that is ask me. :)

http://www.wagerweb.com/ Promo code: AF**74

As an agent, I am your advocate into management there. I am also a big Customer, and will have the inside track on taking care of you, and making sure you are happy…

They have a "super" superbowl promo, and I'll send you info on it soon...

Tony

P.S. You get what you pay for at SBR... and WagerWeb doesn't advertise with them. That's why so many "B+" books go out of business suddenly... (but you knew that already :) )

Tony Green

What's up with the S*R mention at the bottom? Someone explain this to me? lolololol

yeah this is going around. bunch of people have got this wagerweb garbage

I got an email from Tony too.

Oh my.

got ahold of an S*R list apparently. omgsogay!

Doesn't WAGERWEBSUCK?

I play mostly at Oddsmaker these days.

s*r so sold that list

I hope that "WagerWebSucks" guy joins, that guy was relentless. :grin:

You should never open an email from someone you don't know. That's how virus' happen.

WagerWeb was recently downgraded at SBR so I guess it makes sense that they want to discredit them. Either that or run a reputable shop and that is not WW's style.

Whether RBS sold our email or not, they would never admit it and if this was brought to them would surely deny.

Books do get their information though from RBS or other books though. I get calls from books I have never given my number too all the time. I know the books gave it out as I have a Google Voice number that is used just for them. I don't care if they call as the number doesn't ring a real phone and just goes to voice mail. :grin:

However, I did not receive this email from WagerWeb.

Easiest 8 cents I ever made. Sucker!

It's interesting that certain posters got it and others didn't considering they have everyone's email.:anlight:

At least it was an email and not a series of text messages like I got a couple of months ago.

I got the same email and I've gotten a few more from the same guy recently touting jazz. I've never had a jazz account, i play at their sister book abcislands, and you can't have both. I thought it was just a scam email before. I'm not really sure what purpose an agent serves with a post up book either. Is he offering credit or soliciting deposits?

WagerWeb was recently downgraded at SBR so I guess it makes sense that they want to discredit them. Either that or run a reputable shop and that is not WW's style.

WW is reputable.... they make the rules and you follow and if you don't like that they take your balance, your bonus and send you on your way. How much more reputable do you want?