Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,915 Views
Archie's real name is Brian?

I feel somewhat betrayed.

Brisn Brian you can always trust a Brian with SEMEN!!!!!

don't trust Brian's in Illinois

we have a few of them here RIGHT NOW!!!!

yeah its on my real one

who here awake can I trust to invite to my real one?

send me a message at my archie archumbauldt one and I'll add you at the Brian one if you agree to post some of them big for me (by the way thanks again for telling me, that I was ABLE to make more than one account on the phone that one night RJ)

ok i did

Hello Al Masters.

I remember Al Masters, you know him cougar?

not sure why but this makes me feel sad

maybe I'm PMS'ing? :dunno:

I abstain from casting a vote :)

confirmed

I KNEW IT!!!! 36 years of this body, baby, I got this shit down pat

:shari:

Oksana, congratulations on your monthly flow. Do u not take the pill so you can time it? I recently tried the Depo shot and it was the worst thing ever. Back to the pill.

Oksana, congratulations on your monthly flow. Do u not take the pill so you can time it? I recently tried the Depo shot and it was the worst thing ever. Back to the pill.

The Pill and I have major issues, especially now since having a baby. I've tried maybe 4 or 5 different kinds in the past 2 years and they were all a bust. My Dr actually offered me Depo as well, since I was really really tiny for ages after giving birth and one of the side effects is weight gain. But I've heard too many horror stories from my friends so I passed. That crap should be off the market.

Remember there is no such thing as a fat ugly blowjob..... now fokking is completely different.

What a classy sassy thread! Keep up the good work Caligirl!

No kidding. Fake FB pages, what's next?

I'm sorry, Juror told me to do it...

I got tons of pictures of little black and latino kids and my nieces and nephews on my page. and I don't trust guys like bateman not to jack off to them

Why would you deny bateman the opportunity to masturbate to your FB content?

Not very Christian of you, pal.