Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,915 Views
how about her?

teal-photo-1.jpg

teal-sherer-silence-readings-afghan-womens-0MOLKd.jpg

this isnt gonna go well

I don't know about this gal but I have thought a lot about this, you look at the most powerful and wealthy women and they are rarely lookers. I grew up around politics and I am around the horse world alot, and you really see the wealthiest and most powerful women are never stunners. Never!

Even in history,all the most powerful women, the wealthy women, the leaders and Ceos and Politicians like Queen Victoria, Empress Cixi, in the arts like Isadora Duncan or The Medici women or even back to Cleopatra. Even in the gambling world like with women like Ruth Parasol. There is not a model among among the bunch.

God did not spare the ugly stick around powerful people, at least here in DC.

It always seems really hot women always tend to be models or medium wage jobs unless trophy wives it seems.

Some guys may think sleeping with an unattractive woman is like riding one of those mini scooters, they are both fun to ride until your friends find out. The truth is, if you have any ambition to rise above your station in life, you should show up to a party with the most unattractive,frightening sea creature you can find on your arm, you may be going places.

fivey nominated.

Cali making a HUGE run at POTM here. O wow.

Yep, she stands up for the uglies and then unleashes her fury on the fatties.

Plommer has the memory of an elephant.

I know nothing of calm strikes, sirs.

Hello Mr. Durito!

whats new, havent seen you for a while

Hi robyn

Hi Durito

Hi gaywheelchair lady

so Archie are you married now??? did I miss the live feed??

sorry I'm out of the loop a bit - slight system meltdown at sbr last night so my brain's a bit fried

if you ARE married can you please post some pics? xo

hi archie,

congrats!

so Archie are you married now??? did I miss the live feed??

sorry I'm out of the loop a bit - slight system meltdown at sbr last night so my brain's a bit fried

if you ARE married can you please post some pics? xo

RJ failed to notify us of the correct date.

RJ failed to notify us of the correct date.

this is when we need the other Rogue - this never would've happened with his poster files

first GL wedding live feed and no one watched it???