Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,200 Views
Um.. did you see the part when he was having a panic attack and freaking the fok out?

Hard to blame him for not getting in car, when no one will ever know how much of a trip he was on.

Um.. did you see the part when he was having a panic attack and freaking the fok out?

Hard to blame him for not getting in car, when no one will ever know how much of a trip he was on.

I did that job.

40% of everyone who realizes they’re about to go to jail has a “panic attack”.

What’s the answer? Let all of those people go home?

I did that job.

40% of everyone who realizes they’re about to go to jail has a “panic attack”.

What’s the answer? Let all of those people go home?

Why the hell did you get so defensive towards me saying you blamed him when you've since doubled and tripled down? Fucking weird. At least you didn’t backpeddle.

What's the answer... let's see... first of all, a bit of common sense. Big difference between someone actually hyperventilating vs. someone who's just bummed about being caught.

Next, when we do have someone freaking the fuck out, why not take some time to talk and assess the situation? The officers in the video just keep trying to cram him in the backseat. I understand that it's inconvenient that he's having an episode, and that it may be drug related or fake. But he is not being violent towards you, he is freaking out and scared and telling you he can't breathe.

Why couldn't they sit him down on the curb and talk to him? Ask him more questions, give him some time to calm down and breathe?

I get that criminals are scumbags, but they are still human beings. Being impatient isn't a good enough reason to use excessive force. "What's the answer, let all these people go?" um no bro just a little human decency.

Cops supervisor on radio: “why haven’t you guys transported that prisoner to the station yet? there are 25 calls for service holding”

Cops on the scene: “Sgt, he’s refusing our requests to get into the back of the patrol car”. “He was fine when we got here but after we took him into custody he started having a panic attack”.

Cops supervisor: ”ok, take the cuffs off of him and go buy him a cheeseburger and a coke. Give him as much time as he needs to calm down. All these other people who are waiting for police services will just have to wait and deal with it”.

Cops on scene: “10-4”.

^Definitely prefer this fun little romp to how it was actually handled. Don’t you?

THE REAL WORLD: “Vegas Dave, whenever you’re ready to join us please do. We are anxiously awaiting your arrival. It’s not pretty here. There is suffering. There is hunger. We are constantly teetering on chaos. Cops in the real world making $22 an hour don’t have the liberty to wait 90 minutes for criminals to calm down and gather their emotions before they’re ready to be transported to jail. There are homes being broken into while the homeowners are busting their ass to make a dollar at work, there are purses and laptops being stolen out of cars parked at gyms, day care centers and parks. There are missing juveniles and elderly people who need to be located. Their loved ones are distraught. There are pregnant women getting beat up by their dead beat boyfriends. Those women need the cops to drag those men off to jail so they can at least have some temporary relief from the abuse”.

“there is suffering”

VEGAS DAVE: “Wah Wah, I want everything handled perfectly!! Wah Wah. I live in my safe little poker world bubble but I know I can handle critical incidents better than all these garbage men with guns! Wah. That man should have been allowed to relax on a mattress on the sidewalk until he was FULLY ready to sit in the back seat of the patrol car. That man is not accountable for ANY of his actions that day!” WAHHHHH

THE REAL WORLD: “Ok, Dave”

My take is this- bad job by criminal not listening in first place. Bad job by police officer not stopping the situation from escalating to the point of death. Bad job by rioters killing other people in protest of people being killed. Bad job by people protesting and putting football season in question. Bad job by government allowing protestors to continue destroying property . Bad job by everybody questioning every officer involved encounter. Bad job by both sides not ever being able to discuss anything without feeling like the argument has to have a winner and loser. I gave up awhile ago trying to have divisive conversations. I prefer listening to all sides and formulating my own opinions. Bad job by me by not getting involved. Good job by me for making sure my children are open to listening to all sides of conflicts before passing judgment. I have had it easy my entire life and can't empathize with the blm, but I can't get over violence and destruction as means to show displeasure. Bad job by me not having an answer to the problems. I applaud you guys for being passionate about your opinions.

Last edited:
Well done sir. You totally hit the nail on the head. Perfectly encapsulated me and my world views here.

Suggesting these officers make even a half-hearted attempt to calm this guy down instead of murdering him in cold blood definitely equates to me being exactly as portrayed in this dynamite little sketch.

What an enlightened life you must live, lashing out at anyone who disagrees with you and oversimplifying them down to a troglodyte who doesn't have any concept of how the real world works. I'm sure you must constantly be growing, educating yourself, expanding your points of view, and re-calibrating your opinions with this lifestyle.

Or perhaps you have nothing to learn from anyone else. Perhaps we are all unworthy of posting on the same forum as you. Perhaps you are all-knowing and always right.

I apologize for suggesting George Floyd be treated with an ounce of humanity and respect. I apologize for having sympathy for someone having a panic attack. I am but a poker bubble boy who cries constantly during my baby rants in the real world. Thank you for so eloquently capturing my existence, oh mighty Tron.

My take is this- bad job by criminal not listening in first place. Bad job by police officer not stopping the situation from escalating to the point of death. Bad job by rioters killing other people in protest of people being killed. Bad job by people protesting and putting football season in question. Bad job by government allowing protestors to continue destroying property . Bad job by everybody questioning every officer involved encounter. Bad job by both sides not ever being able to discuss anything without feeling like the argument has to have a winner and loser. I gave up awhile ago trying to have divisive conversations. I prefer listening to all sides and formulating my own opinions. Bad job by me by not getting involved. Good job by me for making sure my children are open to listening to all sides of conflicts before passing judgment. I have had it easy my entire life and can't empathize with the blm, but I can't get over violence and destruction as means to show displeasure. Bad job by me not having an answer to the problems. I applaud you guys for being passionate about your opinions.

Bad job by you on not using the enter button.

Good job by you on some very nice points.

Virtually all of the issues currently plaguing the country have answers in the middle ground. Unfortunately both sides insist on taking extreme stances on totally opposite sides that are BOTH clearly wrong.

Current way policing is handled? Clearly wrong.

Defund the police? Clearly wrong.

Yet we are presented with these as the two options, as if that's a thing... across all topics, too. Such is life. Society seems broken beyond repair at this point.

But at least we can have civil discourse on Gamelive and not be called an asshole or told "fuck you", right?

I'm in a perfect world, camping and back packing in MI with Erika, DJ, and steph. Posting from my inside my hammock near the fire while spicy Korean BBQ bag of food .

Real world sounds too scary for the likes of a camping poster, trinket shipper, poker bubble dweller, parasitic slot players, and corporate enemas.

Glad to have ya out there protecting and serving, Tronster

:rolling: actually this is a very good conversation
Society has degenerated to the point where there's too many stupid problems and classless people. This is the result of our capitalistic, imperialist, Hollywood, credit score, homelessness, graffiti, whatever the fuck else culture. ...But can we at least not approach any person accused of some petty shit by some shop owner with guns drawn and prison time? Wouldn't that make things easier?

Reno is confusing me. He hates the lack of class in society today but supports giving the career petty criminals a pass?

:bennyhill:

Reno is confusing me. He hates the lack of class in society today but supports giving the career petty criminals a pass?

:bennyhill:
yeah I don't believe you fight societal degradation by treating people with disrespect, or through extreme punitive measures. That only leads to further degradation.

Vegas Dave, I’m 95% sure you and I would get along well in person. I’ve been a little tilted this week. Apologies for throwing f-bombs etc.

:handshake:

Last edited:
I'm in a perfect world, camping and back packing in MI with Erika, DJ, and steph. Posting from my inside my hammock near the fire while spicy Korean BBQ bag of food .

Real world sounds too scary for the likes of a camping poster, trinket shipper, poker bubble dweller, parasitic slot players, and corporate enemas.

Glad to have ya out there protecting and serving, Tronster
I'm actually staying in a cabin in the mountains of Boone NC near Appalachian State U. Went rafting today and hiking and ziplining the next few days. Extremely peaceful getaway.