World Series of Poker Hypeeeeeee

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 7,883 Views
How come I can’t gift a sub w my amazon prime membership?

I’m popping in and out. I fear I’m a jinx, nothing but shit cards when I’m viewing

jeffplatt gifted a Tier 1 Sub to roguejuror!

:yesss: I made it

how this works Dave?

jeff gave me a subscription to you but it's not a regular subscription ala YouTube but a membership level thing?

so jeff gave you $5 and if I want to continue your membership next month when the gift expires I continue paying a monthly sub?

and the perks of this subscription depends on the broadcasters and not on twitch, right? or twitch themselves gives me something for this membership?

and from this $5 Amazon gets a cut each month?

I have just always read about twitch but it's my first time using it

There is so much about twitch that I don't understand , only joined to watch Dave kick some ass

Same here. I’m kinda hooked watching. I’ve noticed I can watch 2 hours at a time. It’s like watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 in poker form

how this works Dave?

jeff gave me a subscription to you but it's not a regular subscription ala YouTube but a membership level thing?

so jeff gave you $5 and if I want to continue your membership next month when the gift expires I continue paying a monthly sub?

and the perks of this subscription depends on the broadcasters and not on twitch, right? or twitch themselves gives me something for this membership?

and from this $5 Amazon gets a cut each month?

I have just always read about twitch but it's my first time using it

Yeah, you've got it.

Follow = What subscribe is on YouTube. Free to do. Notifies you when streamer is streaming.

Subscribe = Paying $5 to support the streamer. They get like $2.50 or $3, Twitch keeps the rest. Sub perks do vary from channel to channel. They include ad-free broadcast, custom emotes (the Twitch emojis, like I made that emote of my head). Some streamers make their chat room or broadcast replays available for subscribers only.

This is my first week ever of monetizing, always did it for free with a super small audience. But Jeff and I have built up quite a massive following on Jeffs channel and folks are quite generous on Twitch so figured I'd set this stuff up before I went live this week.

I'm watching Daves feed from time to time but the twitch cam whores are a little more entertaining.

I say cam whores but they aren't really any good at anything except getting poor schlubs to follow them around, they won't show pussy or boobs, just dress sexy and get paid.