World Series of Poker Hypeeeeeee

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 8,080 Views
Today I’m getting all my errands done early so I can crack open a diet Dr Pepper and watch VD do his thing.

I am piss poor at poker, so watching a pro should be interesting

Gotta say VD makes poker entertaining to watch. It’s like Improv and poker at the same time.

FCF38596-9ACD-4E8F-BE52-4DA31AB13AAE.jpeg

Norman Chad is in VD’s chat room. Considering I’ve heard of him, that means he must be famous.

Majorrrrr props to my man Casper, didn't just stop by, was in the mix the whole time! Thank you sir.

Yeah rest of the way will be way more fun/instructional. No Limit Holdem is much easier to learn/teach, PLO is pretty crazy. Looking forward to a fun week of streams hopefully we can find a run or two.

Majorrrrr props to my man Casper, didn't just stop by, was in the mix the whole time! Thank you sir.

Yeah rest of the way will be way more fun/instructional. No Limit Holdem is much easier to learn/teach, PLO is pretty crazy. Looking forward to a fun week of streams hopefully we can find a run or two.

I felt straight up dumb trying to follow the poker vernacular. I understand the basics and can play in a game without embarrassing myself too much, but damn VD, it was like you were a Jedi.

I felt straight up dumb trying to follow the poker vernacular. I understand the basics and can play in a game without embarrassing myself too much, but damn VD, it was like you were a Jedi.

Yeah next time just ask for clarification on a word or phrase always happy to teach

Where did you finish the first night?

Nowhere of consequence haha. Pretty card dead and lost my first all in hand. Played for only 2.5 hours or so. I'll post results here for the rest of em!