World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,828 Views
we are all dumber for having read this thread

morons

SoV
I understand that. I just can't get my head around why someone would let go of "free money" as casually as he is.

Dances to the beat of another drum? :dunno:

yes O-RAZ is needed

simplify it and stop trying to come up with reasons for stupid

I think Occam's razor is your friend here, Wakky.

yes O-RAZ is needed

simplify it and stop trying to come up with reasons for stupid

I don't know who this person.

If he is someone that finally realized he didn't belong then maybe we have something in common.

you belong

thicker skin is needed

Occam's Razor was a thing we leaned in philosophy.... it basically tries to simplfy discussion and reasoning I think basically it says that the simplest theories about "whatever we are arguing" should be preferred to more complex ones

when you are asking others to take into account alot of "ifs" and propositional type dealios... it can help you shave things down to the root things, which gets into espistomologies (sp?) at that point IMO

Arch, my skin is thick enough however where I come from and the way I was raised you can disagree with someone with respect. I don't know if it's because people are complete assholes or if it's because there is no threat of bodily harm since it's online but if some of these conversations were to take place in person they would become altercations.

I do talk this way to certain people but it's people I don't like. If I don't like someone I'm not busting their balls I am pushing their limits.

dont worry wally im done with this bull shit. i deal with enough extreme stupidity in real life daily to have to put up with it in my work too.

Durito, I'm I the dumbest guy to take you for $1400 this year?

whatever, its online.... deal with it online, without whining everyday and call it what it is.... thin skin

either you can handle it/ignore it or you can't....

if you think you belong, you belong... if you don't think you do....yeah maybe you need a "break"

stop with the physical threats/altercations "you wouldn't say that" to my face shit too, IMO its lame and weak sauce and completely irrelvant

Durito, I'm I the dumbest guy to take you for $1400 this year?

i dunno, some pretty dumb bookies took me for a lot more than that

Wally, keep telling yourself you have thick skin and one day maybe just maybe it will actually come true

:fairwarning:

whatever, its online.... deal with it online, without whining everyday and call it what it is.... thin skin

either you can handle it/ignore it or you can't....

if you think you belong, you belong... if you don't think you do....yeah maybe you need a "break"

stop with the physical threats/altercations "you wouldn't say that" to my face shit too, IMO its lame and weak sauce and completely irrelvant

It's hardly weak sauce Arch, it's fact. A guy in my face telling me to fuck off and we aren't "boys", we are ending things one way or the other.

Now we can have a heated debate about something and that's cool but once you cross the line and continue to ridicule and humiliate my intelligence or lack of then yeah, I will show just how ignorant I am.

It's hardly weak sauce Arch, it's fact. A guy in my face telling me to fuck off and we aren't "boys", we are ending things one way or the other.

Now we can have a heated debate about something and that's cool but once you cross the line and continue to ridicule and humiliate my intelligence or lack of then yeah, I will show just how ignorant I am.

wal how are you ending things tough guy?

you can't even muster up the toughness to walk on your knees 3x a week for 45 mins

calm down tough nuts