World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,899 Views
I said we are ending things Arch. My ass is capable of getting kicked but we are going at it. It's not a matter of tough or not. That "sticks and stones" shit is a great teaching tool for the kids but it kind of wears off the older you get.

so who had fighting words with you in this thread?

i want to see wally try and fight daft

Daft is the only person I have ever offered to fight on these forums and the only reason for that was because it was something that could actually happen. Still could, I certainly don't like the guy so that helps.

i want to see wally try and fight daft

Oh Jesus :lol:

durito, we already strolled down Ghey Ave in reference to that.

The day Wally or I fights someone because of Internet barbing is the day we should both lose at life

Just read post #148 :lol:

Wally, common guy

It fascinates me to see people completely get soooo aggravated on this site and others...

sorry for egging it on, but it is just amazing to me.

Wally, are there times when you would literally be ready to punch, head butt, push, get physical with a poster IF they actually were in the same room with you? because of something they posted?

It fascinates me to see people completely get soooo aggravated on this site and others...

sorry for egging it on, but it is just amazing to me.

Wally, are there times when you would literally be ready to punch, head butt, push, get physical with a poster IF they actually were in the same room with you? because of something they posted?

Not for no reason Arch. They would have to seriously piss me off first. However if that person is the same person in person as they are a poster online and we already have static then it wouldn't take much.

yeah I know, not for "no reason" I know that a man of your honor, code, and integrity would have to be pushed pretty far

so give me an example, what where the fighting words that would have set you over the edge in this thread

Arch, let me ask you a question.

Someone online makes comments about your wife, They may or may not bug you because it's online but that same person at a gathering makes some of the same crude comments and disrespects your wife, you're not gonna have a problem with that? Just words Arch?

I take setting INTO account

hence why I don't get riled here

plenty have said words about my wife here that were disrespectful. It made me laugh...

all women get disrepected 100x more here than in real life.

the Nina's, Teela's, Rubyn's, oxy's, cali's of this site have 101x thicker skin than the avg poster

We are different people Arch. Not saying you are less of a man, maybe you are more of a man being able to turn the other cheek and all. I'm not that big of a man.

We are different people Arch. Not saying you are less of a man, maybe you are more of a man being able to turn the other cheek and all. I'm not that big of a man.

has nothing to do with size

but being able to decide your own actions and not let others drag you down. especially when that is exactly what they want to do

Well I'm not a loose cannon and I don't have a short fuse but we all have our limits and triggers. I don't plan on starting a poster search nation wide ass kicking tour either Arch.

Well I'm not a loose cannon and I don't have a short fuse but we all have our limits and triggers. I don't plan on starting a poster search nation wide ass kicking tour either Arch.

of course not

its just my hope that you'll learn to just live with the way things are online and here, and not scare me with talk of leaving or thinking you don't belong... we need you here.... of course people talk more shit online..oh well, fok em, move on and don't get caught up in quixotic notions of how things should be as compared to real life.

Wal, you and I can take over this site and if we get in a strong alliance with Kato, Jello, MrMonkey and Gregm

The comment about not belonging is more related to discussions about gambling. I appreciate everyones contributions and approaches but I get aggravated when open dialog goes like it did in this thread is all.

Guys like Durito are unquestionable great at what they do but Pavy has proven himself repeatedly as well with what works for him.

ok that is a relief...

now I saw a post from Nina....quick go ask her if she likes it up the ass!!!! :cheersbuddy: