World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,922 Views
Arch, if I ever disrespect, truly disrespect one of our ladies I would feel horrible. Teasing them in a sexual manner without being disrespectful can be tricky though.

That question was so out of nowhere I thought it was blatantly obvious that it was harmless. If it offended I would go overboard with public apologies.

Oh and I used the word butt. Butt is funny, ass is suggestive.

I don't make the rules Arch, I just interpret them best I can.

but Pavy has proven himself repeatedly as well with what works for him.

if we are discussing 'what works for him' as anything besides winning then please disregard, but can we answer/discuss this please?

Pavy how many times did you reset your SBR spreadsheet over the years?

Arch, if I ever disrespect, truly disrespect one of our ladies I would feel horrible. Teasing them in a sexual manner without being disrespectful can be tricky though.

That question was so out of nowhere I thought it was blatantly obvious that it was harmless. If it offended I would go overboard with public apologies.

Oh and I used the word butt. Butt is funny, ass is suggestive.

I don't make the rules Arch, I just interpret them best I can.

no need to defend yourself... I LOVED IT, I want to see more of it

maybe thou dost protest too much, and you felt bad about it and are second guessing yourself

if we are discussing 'what works for him' as anything besides winning then please disregard, but can we answer/discuss this please?

I have been at SBR since 2009 and Pavy has constantly posted winning plays. That is his proof.

I have been at SBR since 2009 and Pavy has constantly posted winning plays. That is his proof.

:straw man:

I didn't ask if he constantly posted winning plays.

If all of you tailed half the square winners I posted in forums the last 3 years you would have twice the money you earned so far with your sharp techniques.

if you are betting a percent of your roll i dont think it should change much when the bets get bigger. you can afford it,

this whole argument makes a lot of sense when you consider the person(s) on the other side may not actually win money betting on sports

I think most of the guys here are fairly respectful to the ladies, if my opinion counts. The ladies say things that would get them piled on if they were men. My two cents.

Use the word ass, Wally. Just one time.

Teela, who do you like in world series game 1?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Of course I like the Yankees.

"Strike" is a five letter word. So is "retire".

it says nfl llc or something is claiming copyright infringement.

nfl????? mccarver is a baseball announcer

it says nfl llc or something is claiming copyright infringement.

nfl????? mccarver is a baseball announcer

They don't even bother checking if the claim is true. They just take it down. Gonna get worse.

[video=vimeo;31100268]http://vimeo.com/31100268[/video]

sad situation. wonder if pavy is pulling the strings there

There are few people that I would believe if they laid claim to a 7-0 or whatever type of day is it were other forums. For most here that isn't the case. If Pavy, Durito, RayRay and others made that claim I would tend to trust it without even looking to see if those were in fact even games.

It's sad, truly pathetic that this crap exist here. Winning should be the purpose. Ideologies, methodologies or anything else shouldn't create such a divide.[/QUO
I dont what your post refers but if i say i went 7-0 for an entire day something is amiss. its one of.the slowest sats of the year my wifes birthday. been at rhe spa all day and i still ahould have way more than 7 bets.

Wait wtf is this thread and how did i get in here.

They have unlimted drinks at the spa. ive had about 8 carapinas