Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 20,815 Views
If im looking for a deficeit at some point i have to turn to cardio. I use it as a bargaining system when I'm counting cals (for cutting). Sure, eat a slice of pizza and drink a beer. Now go "hike" for an hour.

On that note, when on a tread are y'all HIIT or LISS folks? LISS for me. I can powerwalk like a motherfucker.

If im looking for a deficeit at some point i have to turn to cardio. I use it as a bargaining system when I'm counting cals (for cutting). Sure, eat a slice of pizza and drink a beer. Now go "hike" for an hour.

On that note, when on a tread are y'all HIIT or LISS folks? LISS for me. I can powerwalk like a motherfucker.

I refuse to do treadmill. I’m strictly bike. I do a level 14 at various speeds for the 20 minutes. My average caloric burn is 300-350 calories.

Very good health report today, big relief.

BP - good
Kidneys - good
Liver good

I hadn't been do a doctor in literally decades and I predicted that none of them would be good at all based on my past and my level of paranoia that has existed.

I honestly from the past was worried that all three could be bad.

I also got prescribed good meds so that I can be alright in all facets.

They were so good and efficient in all facets and I am just thankful based on recent anxiety attacks I thought I could be close to the end, but nope, it's ok. Everything will be ok.

Psycological (bipolar) is around the corner. We will get that done as well.

Workout in the am.

Here's to the future, fellas. Again, I am so thankful for you.

:hattip:

Thank you, Brother Rogie

This is Maxi, new screen name. Long story. Getting caught up on a bunch of stuff.

Anyway, this morning's workout -
50/50/62 half assed pushups
one legged squats 12/12/12

jumped around a bit, which was fun.

Can a 43 year old former binge drinker that slips here and there get back into shape to play competitive volleyball? Part time volleyball coach maybe down the road? Yesterday I was convinced I am convinced I was going to move to Nashville and start the best KOL cover band ever, then maybe meet them. Still kind am.

#oldhead
#back2work

Have a great day buds

:hattip:

Reminder - drunk plyometrics in bare feet on carpeted hotel floor is a BAD idea. But you guys already knew that.

APPARENTLY Maxipad didn't. #wtf

Taking this one off, fellas. NEED the creatine (thanks again Caps) and some other items.

Padder will is audi on a workout today. Work, work work.

I am going to have some VERY good news for you guys concerning what you have known about me very soon

Get er done today, brother and sistas.

:hattip::highfive:

Fyi the story on the no more Maxipad thing is that I had to move pretty quickly and I blottod my way through the whole thing.

So, idk. I think this one is cooler anyway.

Sorry if that bothered anyone at all. I hope you know it's me though.

TFyQjxl.png

Damn I need that creatine, damn.

Remind me end of month if I don't remember Casp. Money's tight until the big commish hits.

This again yesterday

Half assed Pushups 50/50/62
One legged squalts 12/12/12

Walk lengths will be increasing, a few stores a miles out to visit likely today.

Let's get it today crew.

Broke my right clavicle and one rib on the right side this morning mountain biking. Some recent heavy rain created an exposed rock that’s normally not there. Hit it doing about 15 miles an hour and the bike stopped and I went flying. ER doctor said tmrw will be one of the most physically painful days of my life. Fok.

So, there won’t be much working out on Trons end here in the coming weeks.

Ouch :ouch:

You're going to do pain pills?

I have to. I’m surprised by how much pain I’m in. Taking a medium to deep breath hurts really bad. I‘ll do 3 days on pills at most.

I’ll have more time to cap baseball games this week than I’ve had in a long time.

The other day 50/50/72 weaksaucepushups
calf raises

probably skip workout this morning - feet all blistered up, New sneaks today.

Sorry to hear Tron.

I’ve broke my right clavicle twice snowboarding.

It wasn’t healing/connecting after the second time.

I had a metal rod with 9 screws put in. Then that thing got uncomfortable after a year or two. Had it removed.

The rod made it heal strong. I can still feel the bone move slightly/occasionally.