Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 20,996 Views
I actually just shit out my colon which had roughly 20 pounds of fecal matter in it.

Whatever. I have other things to do.

But that was a good say, sir.

Tomorrow it's pushups/legs and weights.

I promise you and I promise me.

Alright this whole day/days starts now.

As always appreciate you guys letting me babble, things have been so, so strange this past week and so have I and I know it.

Much love, catch you on the flip, yo.

Alright guys, going to get the workout in then get trashed, switch personalities and see if I can make some money and maybe get laid.

Everyone have a good one.

Sincerely,

Steves/Chris

Slipped off the workouts for a few days and was told at a miniparty by my boy that I have mantitties then he does 70 full pushups in a row in front of me. He's such a fucking asshole. Fuck that guy. Pretty impressive though and a good friend. Fucker.

Mantitties won't work.

Back to it.

Grr.

Sincerely,

Mantitties

grr

You and me both Teelaballz.

You and me both homie.

Teela I'm not sure if I have said this before but you're an incredible person and I am sorry I was ever rude to you at all. I apologized to a few here but you deserve one just for you because I really was a dick and I really try not to be a dick.

Much love homeslice.

Anyway back to theme on thread for me it's a cliff bar then pushups, calf raises then work with a 30 pound weight and then if I have the energy more pullups.

Then I play ping pong with planets.

Oh my God, I am so happy to be home and safe.

Anyway let's get out workouts done, shall we.

You actually never apologized to me, so thank you.

90 minute workout in the books. Almost died. It looked like I showered with my clothes on when I had finished.

You are more than welcome Tellaballz.

Wubs.

No workout for me today, but did walk a few miles running errands which included e-cigs. I will probably never smoke an actual cigarette again. Tomorrow I will work out before cards. The other reason no workout is this.

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/4966/VB2GGV.jpg

That's a little sore as am I, not too bad though.

Here is my tat for KOL. I didn't like it that much at first because I thought I said small paws, but I've gotten so many compliments on it that I changed my mind. I know it's good work, just think I gotta bulk up a little bit to back it up. We'll get there.

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4667/u0T6vD.jpg

I know a few of you have been wanting to caress my feet so I included my foot as well. I will make sure they are beautiful for said caresser.

I just dropped this on a total babe at the vape store. Not sure if I have a chance or not, she definitely didn't hate me. Maybe I'll see her around.

I know a few of you have been wanting to caress my feet so I included that as well.

Been back at the gym pumping iron for one week now.

Pre workout weight: 113kg

After one week: 116kg

Had a awesome low calorie diet as well. Going to assume that since muscle weighs more than fat that that's the primary reason for weight gain...

We keep rollin'....

The mister found a place that does a body analysis using "lasers." His results were interesting.

I did mine with hydroanalysis. Feeling like I was drowning while it was done was an added bonus.

Good work xpy. I'm still going strong with a 4 day split (though I'm behind one day this week). The diet is easy all week while in the office... weekends are tough. Still gotta drop 8lbs before I bulk up.

Teela not sure any of those body measuring methods are accurate (maybe water)... tried to find the answer to this a couple weeks ago. How much did those each cost?

Finally got to my goal weight and have been lifting heavy weights w small reps the last 3 weeks. Best shape I’ve been ever. Think I’m finally getting this life thing together. Bout time.

I paid $89 for two in the water (before and after). I think he paid $120 per measurement.

Lots of good workz happening in this thread...:popcorn: #goodvibes

Took a week off (not on purpose) and started this week late. Baby was up @ 430, couldnt go back to sleep so I just sucked it up and pumped.