Woman Nearly Kills Boyfriend With Her Giant Boobs

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 2,321 Views
holy hell

wow i am IN LOVE with her

oh my God that is such an AMAZING VID and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I would move to England, or anywhere, to be with her

I am sure she gets many proposals like that

I wonder what I should do?? Maybe just send her a VERY careful and well-thought out email, and hope she reads it and somehow understands and likes it

I wonder how you can get her email address

Wow I am IN LOVE

They way over a stone each ?:hides:

28 lbs of boobs...

yum

Heh heh. Heh heh.

Bewbs.

Beavis-Butthead-p21.jpg

wow i am IN LOVE with her

oh my God that is such an AMAZING VID and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I would move to England, or anywhere, to be with her

I am sure she gets many proposals like that

I wonder what I should do?? Maybe just send her a VERY careful and well-thought out email, and hope she reads it and somehow understands and likes it

I wonder how you can get her email address

Wow I am IN LOVE

Here you go, pally - you can thank me later. Her profile says she loves to laugh - I like that in a lady.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Claire-x/186156805860?v=info

good job Poly

she and you palyl are a match made in HEAVEN

wow look at this....she's actually a little like robyn isnt she?????? except twice as good! or four times as good or however much it is

i am IN LOVE and i have been releasing and reloading and re-releasing non-stop all day long it is amazing and i want to marry her

claire1.jpgclaire 2.jpg

Attachments

• claire3.jpg
    claire3.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 151
twice as good sounds about right pally

She probably has billionares proposing marriage to her with that rack

She's nothing like Robyn. This big tittied chick looks like she was run over by a clydesdale

She probably has billionares proposing marriage to her with that rack

yes probably, you are right

still with chicks, one thing I do know is, you really never know

their stupidity takes all sorts of unpredictable shapes and forms, you may as well take a shot!

wow look at this....she's actually a little like robyn isnt she?????? except twice as good! or four times as good or however much it is

i am IN LOVE and i have been releasing and reloading and re-releasing non-stop all day long it is amazing and i want to marry her

View attachment 275View attachment 277

WTF? I hope you are talking about boob size. Her facebook pictures terrify me. She looks strung out on cough syrup and meth.

WTF? I hope you are talking about boob size. Her facebook pictures terrify me. She looks strung out on cough syrup and meth.

:lmao: