will 1 person trust me tonight (trying to make a name for myself )

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 11,849 Views
i love cock big juicy cock lmao is that what you wanna here since thats what your talking about.

Actually, I'd prefer to hear nothing from you, but if I have to hear anything, I suppose that will do.

lmao here nothing from me.im off to bed its 3am over here and i need some fucking sleep gnite shari if your on here or over there and good night everyone else.

Irish, that's a REAL professional gambler.

(actually it is. And your idea of gambling is kinda embarassing even to us amateurs. sorry pal)

Shari, thank you for not being offended. I promise that is not the real me...

Shari, is it wet down...

No....no.. no..

g'day shari.

I think I am officially in love with Shari.....now how can I get her to notice me?

Don't worry, I don't believe a word that you post. But when I waste my time trying to help your sorry ass out only to find out you had no intention of even going to Vegas, then you piss me off. It's all good though - I don't check in here enough for your bullshit stories to bother me. Best of luck keeping all your stories straight over here. One word of advice though - the intelligence of every regular poster here puts that of those on the other site to shame so you better hope you don't slip or they'll bury you.

Actually we do have BetPlom and Swarmy posting here, but it was a nice compliment anyway :kiss2:

shari all shit a side i can make people laugh and provide good sports info am i wrong.i admit i get crazy but hey thats me.you should see me when i got my gun and pointed in the air.

Can't WAIT for this gun in the air video!

lol im funny as hell

You are pretty amazing.

OH, Fischy my sig vote would go for the Shanty one as well. It is Shantyisms at its best.

2nd place goes to the Bateman one for me. I love that quote. It makes me laugh whenever I see it.

I was dying for about that last 4 pages

Oprah...
Gun in the Air...

Solid work

This guy has a lot to say and he wants to make sure everyone hears it.

if you ask lv bound if i was in vegas he might say no he might say yeah or was that paco in the strip club i was with lmao maybe not paco bodog becky i dont know.i dont know what happend on that trip.what happens in vegas stays in vegas ask paco.

what about what doesn't happen in vegas? lmaooooooooooooooooo

Actually we do have BetPlom and Swarmy posting here, but it was a nice compliment anyway.
not a calm strike, you're saying I'm not that smart.

cunt.