will 1 person trust me tonight (trying to make a name for myself )

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 11,850 Views
I'm sorry shari. We've never even met, but I asked you if it was hot ....down under.

(Do you see what I did there?)

Ah. I see now. Very sneaky.

Irish- I was supposed to go but I wasn't allowed to fly with my son and I didn't feel comfortable leaving him with other people at that point. My friends still went but I missed out. :(

shari all shit a side i can make people laugh and provide good sports info am i wrong.i admit i get crazy but hey thats me.you should see me when i got my gun and pointed in the air.

ohh i know we talked about it i knew you werent going to the bash your son was sick right

atleast i can make 1 person laugh

Your stripping video did make me laugh despite my trying to hold it in. Don't let it go to your head though - I'm well known for my tendency to giggle at almost anything.

shari all shit a side i can make people laugh and provide good sports info am i wrong.i admit i get crazy but hey thats me.you should see me when i got my gun and pointed in the air.

I never really see your sports infocbut that could be because you start 30 threads about the same game so I just skip it all. Gamelive lesson #1- consolidation is the key! :)

i dont do that here shari i just post my plays i just made 1 in game thread i got all my nfl picks here let me pull it up for you

i was going to go completly naked in my video but i knew you were going to watch it so i said ill wait i dont wanna wake up and say wtf did i do

Who is this faggot? 283 useless posts in 2 fucking days?

Is he the second coming of Bread?