Why the Pirates will be 2012 WS Champs!

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 11,703 Views
the Pirates are doing well? thats nice to hear.

images

Common Alvarez, that's a horrible at bat. 2 outfielders with a 2-0 count and hit ball on ground.

Common Alvarez, that's a horrible at bat. 2 outfielders with a 2-0 count and hit ball on ground.

It's not as easy as it looks on TV to hit the ball. Looks like Pirates will score now for the win!

It's not as easy as it looks on TV to hit the ball. Looks like Pirates will score now for the win!

Thanks Saulty, but I know the game pretty well. I know what is "easy" and what requires fundamental skills...Anyways, was a good win.

MCB, please understand that "pretty well' don't equate to "as well" for Saulty! Greeks are Gods when it comes to bases prowess!

Thinking of Greece, quick u-turn here ........

Luv the movie and ending song clip and underrated flick to check out ....... quality acting always improves a plot!

Pierce retires to spend time with some "little greeks", guess he doesn't know bout Sautly! Killer movie!

back in first!!!!

big day, last games of all star break!

go Bucs and Gerrit Cole

go Cubs, beat those cards!

Nice Archie! Only a 25-45 mark keeps the streak alive! Looking for more than that though! Playoffs! :yes:

We believe Mets will put up a fight today

:fivergays:

I made a little cash fading the bucs today, but not enough to make it worth it

4 in a row!!!

lets get the brooms out to finish this series out in Wash

Archie, like the way Pirates are doing it, .500 record is meh, playoffs and beyond! Have to hope the Indians can someway sneak in! Now that would be a great WS city rivalry! Cleveland needs something bad!

Archie, thoughts and prayers are with you in your family's difficult time otherwise!

Bucs up 3-2 vs Cards going to the 9th

this would be a HUGH win

hang on snoopy, snoopy hang on!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck