Why is your name your name? (real one)

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 4,245 Views
Dude I was raised in Mississippi, so actually kids thought my name was cool... the only problem I had was with the Red Necks that would call me Nigger, because they had never seen a little brown latin kid :rotfl:

Dude I was raised in Mississippi, so actually kids thought my name was cool... the only problem I had was with the Red Necks that would call me Nigger, because they had never seen a little brown latin kid :rotfl:

LOL. It's a pretty sweet name. I wonder how Dax Shepard's name originated..? He's the only other one i've heard. :cheers:

since i failed to include my name in the previous post, chalk up another steven (go by steve) to the forum.

shari, why you no have access to be friends on facespace?

blacker, this isn't christian mingle or any other dating site..

Go e-flirt elsewhere.

blacker, this isn't christian mingle or any other dating site..

Go e-flirt elsewhere.

fukk. this isn't plentyoffish.com? i've been on the wrong damn site this entire time.

PlentyofFish won't get you any credibility with Blitty. He is more of an OkCupid guy.

I was named after a character in a book my dad liked.

my mom lost the name battle.

Big wave of Mathieu's in QC from the late 70's to the late 80's.

graphique-prenom-MATHIEU-16636.gif

I set a trend.

I'm hip.

Excellent use of a bar graph in demonstration of your answer. :clapping:

LOL. It's a pretty sweet name. I wonder how Dax Shepard's name originated..? He's the only other one i've heard. :cheers:

I know a Dax.

I was named after some dude in a band. :dude: :dunno:

My Uncle's Name was Lawrence Michael Garcia. At age 25 he drowned in the sacramento river when his wife was pregnant.

His soon to be daughter was named Laura Michelle Garcia basically after him, same initials basically same name.

I was named after him exactly, Lawrence Michael Garcia.
My other cousin is also named Michael and last name is Garcia.

If not my name would be Claudio.

I am named after a priest, and middle name after a saint:dude:

named my first born after the boy in "Pet Cemetery"
youngest is named after his dead great grandad on his momma's side no idea where she got his middle name ( Grayson ) from

both of them go by their middle names though

father's, grandfather's, great-grandfather's, great-great grandfather's name

Wow! Is middle the same too? Like Kato IV?

the fourth would be too pretentious

all different middle names

mother's maiden name

since rj name has been revealed

dan

The Canadian part. :)

Thanks guys for sharing. Not sure why but I love learning things like this about people.

is that near melbourne :)

edit: a quick google search, and a look back at some of your posts i assume it is. the reason i ask is because my brother-in-law is boarding a flight today to frickin move down to the melbourne area.