Why is your name your name? (real one)

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 4,271 Views
I was named after a guy who was doing experiments with dogs. My parents were fascinated with his work.

is that near melbourne :)

edit: a quick google search, and a look back at some of your posts i assume it is. the reason i ask is because my brother-in-law is boarding a flight today to frickin move down to the melbourne area.

I'm not from Australia but I live in Melbourne. Where is he coming from? It's a great city. I bitch about the weather at times but I'm a pretty blessed gal to have had the chance to visit here let alone live here for as long as I have.

I'm not from Australia but I live in Melbourne. Where is he coming from? It's a great city. I bitch about the weather at times but I'm a pretty blessed gal to have had the chance to visit here let alone live here for as long as I have.

well he's been in the navy for a while but recently got out. he was living with my sister-in-law (his sister) in north carolina. not sure what he'll be doing down there but it has something to do with working on boat engines on a marina i guess there in melbourne (he was a diesel engine mechanic in the navy)

i think he said he will be living in taylors hill?

i think he said he will be living in taylors hill?

Oh he's going to have an interesting time there. A lot of Islanders and Maoris live in that area. :)

Not yet Matty. Still in court. Hearing is set for end of Nov but we're trying mediation now because we'll both go broke at this rate.

interesting time = your friend is gonna get stab by a drunk aboriginal black beast

interesting time = your friend is gonna get stab by a drunk aboriginal black beast

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

yeah i'll make sure and not tell my wife that....seeing how its her brother and all :)

Willie, give us a new hat pick please!!!!!