Why does the gambling industry suck so much?

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,852 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
No neteller atm card for Colombia anymore. How the hell am I supposed to get my money?

Bookmaker doesn't know anymore how to send proper wiring instructions for a bank wire. You do not need 3 corresponding banks nor is there anywhere to put such information.

What is wrong with these people. :thumbsdown:

I don't know what's wrong with them, but things seem to be getting worse across the board. It seems like customer service, which was always marginal, is starting to disappear entirely.

I think I'm gonna have to move.

I've never even used it.

I was just planning on it.

How else should I get money out of neteller? Trying to get a wire to colombian bank isn't going work out.

Pecos Bill will run envelopes back and forth for you.

True story.

The industry really does suck a lot. It is amazing how much we put up with that we never had to before. How did that happen?

*Mudcat casts the evil eye upon the Americans*

When I talked to Dozer at the bash I got the impression the industry is going kaput within a couple years. Just the matter of time as the laws make it too tough to transfer $.

When I talked to Dozer at the bash I got the impression the industry is going kaput within a couple years. Just the matter of time as the laws make it too tough to transfer $.

It is not inconceivable. The best hope for those resident in the US is that a few of the Euro/Asian books change their policies but I would rate that as slim.

As for Duritos problem, well thats what happens when you choose to live in a mudhut!!!!1111

The industry exists thanks to a ton of legal/banking loopholes and several layers of middlemen. It's sort of impressive that we can still transact with these sites at all.

The industry isn't going anywhere. US post up business might go away, but that's mostly happened anyway.

I just want an easy way to move money. Guess I'd have to move to Europe. Fuck that.

It is not inconceivable. The best hope for those resident in the US is that a few of the Euro/Asian books change their policies but I would rate that as slim.

As for Duritos problem, well thats what happens when you choose to live in a mudhut!!!!1111

:lmao: x2

durito is it really that hard?

What e-wallet would you recommend for US citizens who have offshore bank accounts? What is the easiest way to get money in and out of places like pinnacle and in and out of your offshore account?

Get a bank account in panama and wire to and from pinnacle.

If only I could make a living betting only at pinny/bookmaker/greek. One day perhaps.

That's why I moved to Vegas. I will never have those problems.

Yes, but you have to live in Vegas.

Ready for summer? It will be a high of 80 here every single day.

do banks in Panama have huge wire transfer fees? Wouldn't it be easier to have an offshore account and do one big transfer to an e-wallet like moneybookers and use that to move money around?