Why does the gambling industry suck so much?

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,850 Views
Euro bank accounts aren't hard to open.

But, they want residency documents to use neteller/mb etc.

Sounds like your biggest impediment is not being acquainted with someone who can create forged documents.

Euro bank accounts aren't hard to open.

But, they want residency documents to use neteller/mb etc.

Would the passport work for the resident document or would they need an address on something?

I dont get this address on a letter thing. I lived in Jackson Hole, WY for a year, and mail is not delivered to your house. Have to have a PO Box, but some things wont except a PO address as confirmation.

Depending on how much money you were looking to move, renting a place for one month and getting a physical address on something might be worth it.

What is your legal status in Colombia?

Temporary resident I guess. I have a visa through June for a business I started that doesn't actually do anything. I will be getting a visa for being the father of a colombian. You need 5 years of temporary visas to get permanent residency, I dunno if the 5 years starts over again though when I change visa types.

Would the passport work for the resident document or would they need an address on something?

I dont get this address on a letter thing. I lived in Jackson Hole, WY for a year, and mail is not delivered to your house. Have to have a PO Box, but some things wont except a PO address as confirmation.

Depending on how much money you were looking to move, renting a place for one month and getting a physical address on something might be worth it.

Utility bill or bank statement + id. So, yes a passport pretty much set you up.

Temporary resident I guess. I have a visa through June for a business I started that doesn't actually do anything. I will be getting a visa for being the father of a colombian. You need 5 years of temporary visas to get permanent residency, I dunno if the 5 years starts over again though when I change visa types.

now that's the type of business I can get behind:spinner:

When I talked to Dozer at the bash I got the impression the industry is going kaput within a couple years. Just the matter of time as the laws make it too tough to transfer $.

I would listen to this guy he has been gambling since he was 10