Whoah need some legal help. Am I in trouble? This is messed up

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 3,862 Views
Bud, she may have claimed you hit her and showed some violence. Who cares if they are lies? You don't want to have anything to do w/her. Just follow the proper legal motions to get your stuff back. She is just f'in w/ you now so you have to defend yourself in this matter. That is her goal to make you blow extra $$$ on horseshit.

Listen, if you did threaten her or hit her and she has reasonable cause, I don't think you would be forthcoming w/ that info anyway. Who would on an internet forum, 5%?

my buddy has been served them, but he is a hot head, plus the girls were major Cee-U-Next-Tuesday (CUNTS).

Not trying to offend any female posters here with that term, but I've heard other females use that term.

my buddy has been served them, but he is a hot head, plus the girls were major Cee-U-Next-Tuesday (CUNTS).

Not trying to offend any female posters here with that term, but I've heard other females use that term.

You're obviously new here. Fire away buddy. Don't hold back. Our females are tough and for the most part, love that word. Especially Plommer.

Nah never a women hitter. I would find it degrading. Thanks though.

If she filed a PFA, they should set a hearing date and you will get notification of that date. At the hearing simply explain your side of the situation to the judge, have a list of items and plan to retrieve them but not by you, use a third party to retrieve the items. Simply state to the judge that all you want is your stuff back and you don't even want to interact with any of these people before or after you get these items back. All you have to do is wait for them to go all white trash in the court room and the judge will tend to go harder on them.

Steve, no more communication with this girl. None. Zero. I also really hope you never told her about gamelive because some of the things you have posted here could be used against you, just ask Daft.

Call the courthouse, inform them you have changed addresses and ask if anything has been sent to you. You also need to legally change your address or get a p.o. box. Get your shit straight, son! And tell Nicky to stop talking to her ex, too.

Get your shit straight, son!

steve(s)-

this is your year, don't fuck up...

get it together

love-

:kato:

I haven't read all of this. In order to get a PFa, she has to swear out an affidavit taht you have abused her and threatened so again, made vile threats, and in some cases have to show an offer of proof ie pictures of bruises, txt messages, tapes of voice mails, etc. Then she would have to wait or a judge to rule on it. Since you two do not live together, have no plans to in the foreseeable near future, nor have kids together (that I am aware of) I don't see where she has a basis for a need for protection. If you get served with the papers, heck yeah you respond. Immediately. I did some of these back when I worked for an attorney. If you have any questions, send me a message on FB, Steves. I will be glad to help in any way I can.

I haven't read all of this. In order to get a PFa, she has to swear out an affidavit taht you have abused her and threatened so again, made vile threats, and in some cases have to show an offer of proof ie pictures of bruises, txt messages, tapes of voice mails, etc. Then she would have to wait or a judge to rule on it. Since you two do not live together, have no plans to in the foreseeable near future, nor have kids together (that I am aware of) I don't see where she has a basis for a need for protection. If you get served with the papers, heck yeah you respond. Immediately. I did some of these back when I worked for an attorney. If you have any questions, send me a message on FB, Steves. I will be glad to help in any way I can.

stevie we got you cover here at gamelive

thanks nina

Were you served any paperwork or notice? A phone call from her brother/family member is not legal notification.

If it were me, I would go to lawyer. I would file a claim in small claims court to get my items back.

The Alpha-Omega....you need not know more.

:grouphug:

All she has on me is me saying that I want my stuff back and that I still love her as a friend.

Anything else is fiction

GL for life baby

And no she knows nothing of GL

No threats at all

They are just being weetarted

But it might have to go all the way - litigation ftw; I'd love ot be done with it. I'll be in touch :bow:

There is an easy solution to your problem in the future Steve. Do not give or share any of your STUFF with your significant other. In that way when you split you don't have to go get it. If she really likes you material things won't matter.

There is an easy solution to your problem in the future Steve. Do not give or share any of your STUFF with your significant other. In that way when you split you don't have to go get it. If she really likes you material things won't matter.

Busted.

Last edited:

Totally agree.

We were supposed to move into that house together is how it happened so there was nowhere else to put it.

I do think she is liable in a civil suit for all of it if it really has to go that way

I have prayed it doesn't.

Just called the state police and there is nothing filed.

:cheers:

Wow. Just wow.