Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 17,498 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
do the tests show if you had it in the past, if you have gotten over it?

Not to my knowledge.
Im only getting it so I can go back to to work for my edification and safety for others

covid one and antibodies one are two different test

first test I took they said to make another line for the antibodies one if I wanted to know if I had it before, that was after waiting a few hours for the covid one

second test I took at walk in clinic they were doing only covid one and not antibodies

You can buy $25 rapid antibody tests here at the pharmacies now. They test for both types of antibodies. You can see if you've had it in the past and if you have the antibodies that are present early in an infection. 15 minute results.

I don't think they're nearly as accurate at detecting an early infection, though.

Pretty cool tests, though. Just a drop of blood and you read them yourself.

9nxbh56gb0561.jpg

Canadians seem to have a lot of faith in their country/government. :hmm:
Even the bums seem to trust in the benevolence of their institutions. Very strange to an American ...or Russian
Maybe they're just nuts :dunno: but who knows

Canadians seem to have a lot of faith in their country/government. :hmm:
Even the bums seem to trust in the benevolence of their institutions. Very strange to an American ...or Russian
Maybe they're just nuts :dunno: but who knows
Agree completely, this is one of the few big differences between Americans and Canadians. Distrust of government is nowhere near as strong here, possibly because the country is so much smaller population wise and the government is also smaller. Plus we don't have the lobby groups y'all have. Speaking personally I am completely confident in my governments (provincial and federal). Are they perfect? No, but they work and there is nowhere near the division regarding political affiliation here like you have in the land of the free. I have switched sides politically many times and don't identify as a conservative or liberal for the purpose of arguments.

I'm pretty sure that other progressive countries also don't distrust the government the way America does. Australia comes to mind as do Switzerland, Germany, France, Sweden, New Zealand, as other countries that trust their governments. These countries are also swell places to live.

Speaking of nuts, America seems to be number one in the world when it comes to lunacy pal. School shootings, mass murders etc are much more prevalent in the USA than anywhere else, plus y'all have the largest prison population and the most laws in the world.

And yes the rest of the world looks to America to lead the way because they have their shit together and do anything and everything better! :cono:

My impression is it's the status of the mentioned countries as vassals of empire that allows them to provide for certain level of care for the population. And avoid outwardly pushing war and bellicose rhetoric, appearing humane etc. All the while playing an integral roll of supporting the hegemon.
Not their progressive views.

I think that was part of the issue with Trump. He was saying these guys are kinda living high off the hog over there, for being our lackeys.