Who will be the first one to get the virus?

Who will get it first?


  • Total voters
    15

Tron

New Member
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
24,720
I was very surprised to learn that the vaccine is only effective for roughly 6 months.
 

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
45,636
I was very surprised to learn that the vaccine is only effective for roughly 6 months.

Yeah. Seems like we'll be chasing our tail for a while, given the distribution rate.
 

Boner_18

New Member
Since
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
4,721
I was very surprised to learn that the vaccine is only effective for roughly 6 months.
Antibodies drop by as much as 90% in 6 months and as little as 20%. That leaves a range of at least 10-80% residual antibodies which is obviously MUCH greater than the global levels of March 2020. And to mattys point were talking about a booster shot here, not original distribution.

Cmon boys. Sell the "news."
 

roguejuror

south china sea
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
57,808
Gangsters like us don’t do vax, right ese?

right, but we have been handing out pre-filled Extreme Vulnerability forms with sigs from the pill mills to tourist and illegal immigrants

tomorrow that racket dies as everyone is elegible
 

roguejuror

south china sea
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
57,808
Gangsters like us don’t do vax, right ese?

I did it !! I beat Beaune-Beaune to it!! :yesss:

qiiYc8l.jpg



Thanks Obama


W0nXNg5.jpg